Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Stomach Problems And Nausea

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
Hi,

it's amazes me to find someone with such familiar symptoms. For the past three years i've been cursed with the major symptom being nausea. There is barely a day goes by that I don't feel nausea. Some times worse than others. In the beginning, I had horrible nausea that plagued me every day. I could hardly eat. I drastically lost weight. Then I was diagnosed with gerd. But the medication did not relieve the symptoms. On and off i've felt really horrible and better. I've had xrays to see if I have an ulcer, had many blood tests done and an ultrasound. No doctor can find anything. I have yet to get scoped and I will be going back to my doctor to get another referal to see a new gastroentologist. I have other gastro issues too. I get lot of gas, pains in my stomach, acidic stomach where I taste my stomach acids. There was a year that I battled wit feelings of a lump in my throat. I'm still plagued with nausea. And a lot of times my stomach just feels so tender if not so much nauseated. I've completely forgotten what it feels like to feel good. It's interrupted my life completely socially and work wise. I've developed anxiety from this. I have trouble eating out of home because I get nervous and my nerves turns me to be very nauseated before or as I start to eat. I just want this to all go away and to get back to normal. Some thing as simple and natural as eating has become a struggle and a pain. I hate myslef like this because i'm not who I am. I'm not doing what I want to be doing with my life with my friends and work. I am looking for people that have similar syptoms or same and the same problems to see if we can maybe help eachother.

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2006
You = me, exactly , I hate my life, sometimes when i'm not nauseous I feel so amazing and optimistic, but that lasts three seconds, do you have a fear of vomiting?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! You should not feel this way! Talk to your Dr., ask him for something for depression, anxiety, stress, let him know that you are very, very nauseated, let him know exactly how you feel! If he does not want to help you, go get another opinion, you have that right! I take promethazine for nausea, which heelps but it will knock you on you butt and I also take something for anxiety. I am no Dr. But I do have a lot of medical problems aand I have learned that sometimes you have to be a little blunt, not rude with these drs and their are times that you can also go to the health food store or a herb shop and they can sometimes help.
Good luck!
Keep in touch.
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Nausia
Hi there, as a matter of fact I ave been having probl with my stomack for years and im 28 I had gastroscopy about 4 years ago he told me I had hayatal(selling) hernia and everything else ws fine, now im having this sharp pain in the middle of my stomack time to time, and sometimes when im really hungryi get to have these pains..Now im goting to see doc tommo to see whats going on, and I do have acid reflux and burning like sensetion in my throuth..So I undrstand what ur talking about..Keep me updated.Take care .Nanar1
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2011
nausea pain in stomach
I have the same trouble, always nausea, pain in my intestine track, had a colonoscopy diagnose with diverticulosis and was told to increase my fiber but if it gets real bad to come back in? how much worse will this get when I can't go to the bathroom or even walk without pain, try telling your doctor everything makes you feel nausea, and if they will describe meds guess what the side effects are? you guessed it "nausea" no weight loss though I have gained because I'm always eating or drinking something to try and smooth my stomach
|

replied April 16th, 2012
Change you diet:
Eat raw vegetables and fruit daily, drink plenty of water.
Take acidophilus before brakfast.
Flex seeds and benafiber, (put in your oatmel or smootie)
Dry prunes 3 every morning
Dont eat carbs with your protein.
Make smooties with fruit and vegetables.
Eat six small meals a day
Eat only when hungry
Drink water 1 hour before meals or 1 hour after meals
Drink herbal tea
Eat fruit 1 hour before meal or 3 hour after
I was very sick and by doing all of above I got better.

Eat slowly and be relax while you are eating.

Good luck to you, I hope you'll get better soon

Ania
|

replied March 2nd, 2012
Have the doctors come up with any solutions to your nausea. I also have that problem and it seems to be better as the day goes on. Taking celexa and klonopin. Also have sleep problems take ambien. Thanks for a reply
|

replied March 2nd, 2012
Why are you on this forum. Your answer has nothing to do with nausea
|