Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Are My Chances????

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I recently been having sex rapidly I had sex with my partner everyday for the last month I got my period about 2weeks ago and we still continued having unprotected sex after I finished my period he did ejaculate could I get pregnant from having sex those times, we usually have sex couple times a day
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Yes
|

Experienced User
Quick Question???
How do you know when you are ovulating???
Cause I have like clear stretchy slippery discharge does this mean that I am ovulating
|

There is a huge chance if you are having sex everyday unprotected...Do you wanna be preggo???
|

Experienced User
Are my chances really high or not high
|

Experienced User
No I don't want to be
|

Experienced User
Whell I want to be
|

Experienced User
Have you been trying to get pregnant?
|

If you dont want to be pregnant why on earth would you be having lots of unprotected sex??? Unprotected sex=pregnancy
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
manders wrote:
if you dont want to be pregnant why on earth would you be having lots of unprotected sex??? Unprotected sex=pregnancy

ditto
|