Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is Jerking Off Harmful?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi friends.
I don't know whether jerking off is harmful or not.
Well I did it for about two years.
After that I stopped it for 3 years.
I'm now eighteen and I don't know whether I can do that again or not.
Please guide me about that.
Thank you. :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2006
Experienced User
It's not harmful.
Christian books may tell you it is.
But most guys and a lot of girls do it.
Usually even during sex, a guy may jerk himself off a little to make sure he's really hard.
There's nothing wrong with it, as long as its not an addiction effecting your daily life.
|

replied January 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Munky is right. There is nothing wrong with it, it will not hurt you, and it is nothing to be ashamed of. It's very normal :)
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Jerking Off!
What do you mean by 'jerking off?'
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Jerking off is slang for masturbation.
|

replied February 8th, 2009
jerking
hi i am 18 yrs old.i am jerking for about 2 years.i could not stop it.please tell any method to stop jerking.....
|

replied February 8th, 2009
Experienced User
you don't need to stop masturbating
cyrilcyril70,
Masturbation, or jerking off as it is referred to here, is very normal and natural so you shouldn't worry about doing it. If it is the only method of sexual release for you then you may want to look at expanding your social circles to get yourself a partner to enjoy sex with.

Wendy
|
Quick Reply