Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Teen Pregnancy. Questionable.. Just Need Some Advice.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi. Im ellie im 15 years old. And on new years eve me and some friends got drunk. Really bad.... I really could use some help and judgements about this situation.

I wasnt planning on really doing anything. But of course, me and one guy had sex. I barely remember now but the day after I wrote everything out.. Because I was angry. I felt taken advantage of. But thats besides the point..

My main concern is, it was unprotected. There are many ways I could have gotten pregnant. We had about 3 intervals going in and out about 4-5 times each. He said he would "control it" using the "withdrawl method" but I just dont understand how he could do that if he barely remembers it even happening. Between one, I gave him head and hand job and next he fingered me in between. Im pretty sure he had given himself a handjob also to make it go faster... So if there was anything on his hand.

Plus if there was anything on mine... I put my hands down there a few times to "open it up" I know whoevers reading this right now is probably thinking stupid teenagers with hormones... And I dont blame you. I made this same mistake when I lost my virginity this past summer and believe I had an early miscarraige. Id ont want to go through this again..

This only happened early jan 1st. So I wouldnt be able to tell much..

I have noticed that even the day or 2 after.. I started getting this clear very liquidy discharge. Unlike ovulating. And its almost a constant flow. Some mornings its almost like I peed myself. It smells. And it burns and stings sometimes in my vaginal area. Im not on any birth control or anything.

My last period I think was dec. 22nd (first day of) my periods arent too normal... Ive gotten advice to wait 2 weeks and then decide what to do. But ive also gotten suggestions that I have chlamydia or bacterial vaginitis.

Could I be pregnant? I pray god gives me, yet, another chance :(

suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks--ellie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2006
Supporter
Go to your doctors and have them check for std......
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
...Yeah a doctors visit would be a good thing for you...But next time you get drunk ...Make sure its around people that you know wont take advantage of you....I know you are scared but you dont need to stress...Because that can cause you to miss your period also...Just think positive...And I think you'll be okay ...Good luck though you could also try a hpt before you decide to go for a doctors visit
|