Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Masturbating Addiction (Page 1)

Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
Im 13 years old... And my first time masturbating was when I was in my late 12s..... Ive probably masturbated around 10 times......And I think im addicted
and im wicked scared of the effects I dont want to be an addict. The most ive done it was 2 times in a day and I dont know why. I always tell my self each time I do it then im never doing it again. Please give me advice to stop. I dont really feel comfrotable asking my doctor any of my peers or my parents. I am a male..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2006
2 times a day isent alot at all. There tons of guys that do alot more in a day than 2. Yer perfectly normal, no worries.
|

Not to Worry
Joe,

there is nothing wrong with you.

The fact that you have masturbated doesn't make
you an addict.

Just keep it rational and don't over do it, you will
be fine!

Regards,

joe

|

Even if I am only 13??????????
|

Experienced User
Joe, you are perfectly normal, I promise. Most boys your age are doing the same thing, and maybe even more often. As long as it doesn't interfere with the rest of your life, there is absolutely nothing wrong and you are not an addict. At your age, you're starting to discover your sexuality, and it makes sense that you want to explore it. This is completely normal behavior. It would be less normal if you weren't doing it. Don't worry about it, you're fine.
|

Just be careful I heard you could go blind and even grow hair on your hands. Trust me I know I wear coke bottle glasses and I am the hairiest girl I know.

P.S j/j it's totally normal.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
|

replied January 9th, 2006
Joe19, you have nothing to worry about, like many of us have already said, this is normal behavior.

Most of your friends are probably doing it too and some will do it much more often than others. Some of your school mates will say that they don't do it at all.... Trust me they do !
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Normal. Don't worry about it.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Do Not Stop!!!!!!
keep doing it every day at least once,,its very healthy doing that,,,,it will help your penis to grow thicker and stronger,,and it will help in your blood circulation,,it will relife your stress,,and dont belive the gossyp about it like when people say it will make you blind and so and so....
and also its the best way to grow your penis in a natural way without pills or surgery.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Community Volunteer
It sounds like you've been taught somewhere or interpreted something from your life as meaning that sex is something to be ashamed of. At any rate, everyone here is right, it's a normal, healthy part of growing up and something people do (if they're able) pretty much until they die.
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
if you're still concerned..then just read this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Not to Worry
primal wrote:
Joe,

there is nothing wrong with you.

The fact that you have masturbated doesn't make
you an addict.

Just keep it rational and don't over do it, you will
be fine!

Regards,

joe

ps.: check out my no-bs formula for better male sex:
http://www.Primal-x.Com/

Why on earth are you giving a .T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N year old male enhancement pages to look at?!?!?! You should be disgusted with yourself!!

Original poster, its okay you are perfectly normal, it may seem like alot when you are young but when you grow up you will look back and laugh at what you were so worried about!! Goodluck!
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
MeMaria wrote:
Just be careful I heard you could go blind and even grow hair on your hands. Trust me I know I wear coke bottle glasses and I am the hairiest girl I know.

P.S j/j it's totally normal.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha ohhh that was a good one!!! The poor boy would have been panicking!! Good work, i had a good laugh!
|

replied March 4th, 2007
Re: Do Not Stop!!!!!!
habichuelo wrote:
keep doing it every day at least once,,its very healthy doing that,,,,it will help your penis to grow thicker and stronger,,and it will help in your blood circulation,,it will relife your stress,,and dont belive the gossyp about it like when people say it will make you blind and so and so....
and also its the best way to grow your penis in a natural way without pills or surgery.

Are you telling me that masturbating helps grow your penis, theres natural ways without pills or drugs to increase your penis size? I have heard of doing penis exercises to strengthen your organism but heard nothing of masturbating.
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Its very health joe as long as someone had previously said it dosent interfere with your life.
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
I aggree with you all, my boyfriend dose it everyday when im not there to do it for him! Wink

hes been doing it since he was about 13 i think and theres nothing wrong with him!
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Easy
It's easy, its safe, its what everyone else is doing.
Unless you're doing it in public and it's taking up vast amounts of your time every. single. day., it's not a big problem.

The occasional wank is probably actually in the long run good for you because it clears your head up a bit, now, doesn't it?
hahhaha
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Actually if you masturbate TOO much I read you might find it hard to get or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. If you masturbate face down you will also increase your likelihood of developing erectile dysfunction. There are studies about this. Once or twice a day should have no consequence. 6 times or over every day is of course a different story and if it is because of stress you masturbate obviously it indicates possible psychological issues. There are also links of excessive masturbation leading to depression but as I mention that is probably due to being overstressed rather than the actual excessive masturbation of relieving that stress.
|

replied March 11th, 2007
excessive masturbation before puberty and during puberty is very
destructive.I would recomend 3 times a week.

check this website,and do the knowledge!
www.DrLin.net
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Joe,
You're fine...completely normal...I'd be worried if this was a post saying you WEREN'T masturbating. You're 13! It's normal! Wink
|
12 >>