Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Im Worried I May Be Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi there!

Im really worried I may be pregnant! My last period if u could call it that was about 7 weeks ago it only lasted for 2 days and was a realy dark brown, I havent come on since! Ive been feelin really sick around the same time everyday, getting dizzy spells,feeling faint,headaches,constipation,bad discharge and just recently pain in the pelvic area! I took a pregnancy test last week but it came out negative but I still havent come on, I have booked an appointment with my doctor but it isnt until next week because shes fully booked up!

Does anyone feel it could be possible that im pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2008
Supporter
It's possible. May be stress realted though.
|

replied June 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Negative pregnancy tests indicate you are not pregnant, so the symptoms (dizziness, headaches, etc) are not pregnancy related.
|

replied June 27th, 2008
preganancy test are not alwayz acurate.you can get more false false readings then positive.its better to get checked by a doctor to kow for sure
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Minniemoosie, you've been asked repeatedly not to post in all caps. I'm reporting your posts now.
|