Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Has This Happened to Anyone?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I went to my doctor's appointment a couple of days ago. I am currently 24.5 weeks pregnant and when my Dr. Measured my tummy he said it was measuring kinda small. He said it was good last month but it wasn't measuring up this month.

He told me not to worry too much but he asked for me to have another ultrasound just to make sure everything was ok.

Has this happened to anyone before?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Yep yep when I was pregnant it was like that ... Im sure ur fine. I measured small for like 3 weeks and then all of a suddne I was measuring big and then before I had him we were right on track ... Sometimes the baby gets a lil behind and then plays ccatch up but just becuse ur measuring one way or the other doesnt mean anything ... I was measuring right on track but jakson waspretty little when he was born ... Not to try and scare u or anything. But I hope that helps.

~kit~
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank-you
Thanks for answering. I am a little worried but not too much. I am trying to stay as positive as possible.

I remember that when my mother had my little brother they told her her stomach was too small to be nine months but my brother came out weighing 6.7 pounds and was 19in. Long so I am going by that and trying to stay as positive as possible.

If you don't mind... How big was your baby when born?
|