Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Hcg Injections For Weightloss (Page 1)

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
Has anyone ever used the hcg injections in conjuction with prescription diet pills to lose weight? I am presently doing this in north carolina, just wondering if anyone else has done this.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ccass7171
|

replied January 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Who advised you to use hcg and diet pills? Which diet pills?

Also, how are you adminstering the hcg.. Hwo many mcg per day, for how long. Are you pyrmiding it?

What is your height, weight, age, sex, body fat %.. ?

Just want to make sure you're doing this right.

Justin
|

replied January 15th, 2006
Hcg Injections
A doctor at a weightloss clinic advises this, along with a low cal low carb diet. The diet pill is adipex I administer the injections myself in the tummy once a week. I can't remember the mgs. I am out and I go back tomorrow to get more. I am female 5'2 200 lbs 45 and do not know the body fat%, I just know its too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied July 23rd, 2006
Hey Carolina60!
I've took those chorionic gondotropin injections before also along with diet pills but they were called plegine along with vitamins. This doctor had an office for many years around my neighborhood I live in nyc. He helped me out alot and he was inexpensive. With the injections and the diet pills I also went on a strict diet that only listed the foods I couldn't eat and ingrediants I couldnt use while cooking. I also worked out everyday for atleast 45 minutes. The consultation price was $150 and then $60 a week- $20 for the injection, $20 for the pills and $20 for the vitamins. I lost about 70lbs in 3 months. It was so amazing! I was really happy until I decided to get off the diet and pills and injections for awhile and slowly but surely started gaining some of the weight back. And at the time when I went back to this doctor to loose some more weight again the doctor was retiring. I was really close with him so we keep in contact every now and then I call him whenever I have any questions or just need some advice on my weight or health. I asked him if he could refer me to another doctor who can give me the same treatments to lose weight and he says that he doesnt know any other doctor who would do what he did to help so many of his patients to lose weight. And ive never found another doctor to do the same for me. I've gained some weight back since the first time I lost all that weight but i've never gained all that weight back I had to begin with. I read all the magazines and read about how all these celebrities are losing all this weight so rapidly and a mass majority are at the same time and wont say what theyre doing.. I.E. Star jones, nicole richie, anna nicole smith, linsey lohan & hilary duff, they all lost so much weight but wont say how but they all hang out together and are losing weight at the same times. I know it has to be that because it was the same for me when I lost weight I was just as skinny and lost my weight in 3 months.
So if that is what you are doing I wish you all the luck and hope you are happy with your results. :)
|

replied October 9th, 2006
:p hi all!! I too go to the same md in nc...I want to get the hcg on my own as I am a rn and really do not have time to first visit the doc who's 2 hrs away, and secondly sit in a room and feel like a "cattle call"...I can do this on my own-- I have access to phetermine already...Does anyone know how or where to buy hcg for reconstitution for sq injections? And or how to reconstitute it for maximun results? Thanks all!
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Hcg Around Nyc
I have been in search of a doctor that will administer the HCG! Does anyone know of a doctor in the NY City or Westchester area? Any info would be very appreciated. Confused
|

replied March 18th, 2007
Hcg Injections
Hi
Did anyone find a doctor in NYC that gives the injections? Has anyone had success with the injections without the use of diet pills.
Reply to Calp20@aol.com thanks
|

replied March 18th, 2007
Hcg Injections
Hi

If you go to hcgmail.com you can purchase the product with instructions.

Before I do this I would like to see a doctor once to learn how to give myself an injection.

My sister is a nurse in NC and said these injections don't work. Any feedback on that?
|

replied May 9th, 2011
The effects of HCG and diet pills and weight loss goals
It was many years ago and in Canada but I gave myself the injections once a day back then with the use of diet pills and a 500 calorie a day diet.Back then they called the HCG antuitrin S any way it worked back then but nothing is a cure. You did not put the weight on over night and it is not going to stay off if you take it off in a hurry. You need to change your eating habits totally before you finish the diet that way the weight will stay off.Good Luck I ended up at 21 getting my stomach stapled for the first time and then several years later I had them removed my reconstructing my stomach to go around and bypass the staples not something I would suggest to anyone. They do have banding out now which is less of a rick and really does work.
|

replied April 26th, 2007
If someone know of a doctor or doctors that conduct the hcg injections in New York Metro Area please email me.... I'm super interested!!

Please reply to lawifeypatipapi@aol.com

Thanksssss
|

replied September 16th, 2011
GO for HCGSlimxpress.com
|

replied May 20th, 2007
Hcg Injections
To Calp:

I read your topic on the HCG injections. I went to the webpage you suggested. I was wondering if you ordered the injections from this website. I want to see if anyone else has recieved them before ordering them myself, because you have to do a bank transfer and the only way to contact them is through e-mail. I want to know if they are legit. Please contact me and let me know.
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Hcg Injections Or Pills?
Does anyone know if this is safe to take after being diagnosed with stage IV endometriosis? She was told she can't take any hormone replacement therapy and has really plumped up since the hysterectomy.
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Hcg Diet And Weight Loss Success!
I just lost 30 lbs in less than 2 months using hcg injections. In the beginning, my doctor had me on a minute dosage, which I was taking 2 times a week. The weight loss was so slow, I was not convinced I was on the right track as others- especially after emailing the editor of hCG Diet Info (http://www.hcgdietinfo.com) who suggested I print out the 500 calorie diet from the website and a few excerpts from the book (posted at the site.) My doctor was fine increasing my dosage and allowed me to modify my diet to Dr. Simeons original protocol but with 300 calories added in vegetables. The difference was huge and the diet was very simple. I did not feel hungry- I did feel energized. He also had me doing light exercise including yoga, pillates, and brisk walking. After my experience, I definitely think this route is the way to go- I didn't feel unhealthy, deprived, and I certainly avoided that jittery icky feeling of being on diet pills.
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Hcg Diet And Weight Loss Success!
daniellej1 wrote:
I just lost 30 lbs in less than 2 months using hcg injections. In the beginning, my doctor had me on a minute dosage, which I was taking 2 times a week. The weight loss was so slow, I was not convinced I was on the right track as others- especially after emailing the editor of hCG Diet Info (http://www.hcgdietinfo.com) who suggested I print out the 500 calorie diet from the website and a few excerpts from the book (posted at the site.) My doctor was fine increasing my dosage and allowed me to modify my diet to Dr. Simeons original protocol but with 300 calories added in vegetables. The difference was huge and the diet was very simple. I did not feel hungry- I did feel energized. He also had me doing light exercise including yoga, pillates, and brisk walking. After my experience, I definitely think this route is the way to go- I didn't feel unhealthy, deprived, and I certainly avoided that jittery icky feeling of being on diet pills.

your calorie intake for a day is 500? Is this right? If so you would lose al ot of weight fast with just the intake of calories.
|

replied July 17th, 2007
Hcg Injections
I'm al ittle confused with the hcg injections. I took them several years ago to get pregnant and gained so much weight. I was told by my doctor it was one of the side effects. But having a baby was more important. Why do you lose so much on these shoots? I took 100 mg ...I know I read to take 200 mg....why would that make such a great difference? Does anyone know whats up with this? Thanks so much...
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Hcg Shots
Hi all! I was doctoring with a physician in NC for a few months. I am from Indiana, so it was very expensive for me with travel expenses, plus shots, pills, office visits, etc. I was giving myself shots twice a week, taking the Phentermine to suppress my appetite, and eating a very low carb diet. I lost 22 lbs. in right about 6 weeks. Then for some reason, I just stalled. I was losing and regaining the same 5 lbs. Well, since then, I have found a wonderful support group on yahoo.com. I have ordered my own shots, and I am planning to follow the Dr. Simeon's protocol. Many others have done this, and succeeded very well. I know of some good companies to order shots from, so if anyone is interested, you can email me, and I will be more than happy to give you the information.

Someone asked a question about only eating the 500 calories on the Dr. Simeon's protocol. This is how it has been explained to me. You give yourself injections of between 125-200 iu per day. The hcg is actually releasing @ 2,000 calories of 'bad' fat into your body, so you only really need 500 calories. Dr. Simeon states that if you eat more than 500 calories, and different foods than he recommends, you will probably put on weight, or your weight loss will stall. For the lady that was taking the injections to get pregnant, that is probably why you gained so much weight. You were probably eating normal while taking the injections, so you body just had alot more 'food' than it could take. I have not started the actual shots yet, but many that are on the shots say they are not even hungry. The hcg pretty much eliminates the appetite.

I have a question for the RN that posted earlier. I recently heard from a doctor in Chicago that the Phentermine can damage the heart valves. Is this true? I have discontinued use of it, but it was very effective. There were times that I really had a hard time even eating, and that is not usual for me at all. I don't want to come to depend on it, though, especially if it is dangerous in some way to my health.

Christina
|

replied April 5th, 2011
HCG DIET
I am interested in the online support groups you were talking about. Also where i can get the HCG drops..scared of needles.. please email me
|

replied December 20th, 2011
Hi thank you for the posting. This is Jenny want to give it a try it's been desperating since I had a iud Can you please tell me where to get those shots no prescriptions. Thank you in advance
|

replied August 24th, 2007
I Am Looking to Get Hcg
Hi Im tani... I just read the posting about having a great support group on yahoo and I would love to find out how to get involved... I also wanted to find out where you bought your hcg from and if its working... I am a mom of three and went through a divorce... I have gained like 80 pounds and I am misrable... can you or someone please get back to me asap... thanks tani
|

replied August 28th, 2007
Hcg Injections For Weightloss
I live in Southern Idaho. Where can I order HcG and at a reasonable rate?
|

replied August 30th, 2007
Finding a Doc.
Does anyone know of a Doctorin MD that prescribe hcg shots?
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Hcg Doctor
Does anyone know where I can order HCG or find a doctor that perscribes it? I live in houston TX. HCG girl have you ordered from that company is it reliable. Thank you for your help I need to lose about 70 lbs.
|

replied September 8th, 2011
Hcg help...
I also live in Houston. Did you find a place to order the hcg shots or a doctor that offers it at a reasonable price? I need to lose about 35-40 pounds....please help! Smile
|

replied October 18th, 2007
Hcg Injection Help
Hi everyone. I'm in South FL and i'm looking for anyway possible to get the HCG injection. I'm a medical assistant and capable of giving my own injection i just need help finding a legit site. Please pm me.

Thanks,
JaNae
|
This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!
Quick Reply