Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How to Care For a Cut On My Vaginal Lip?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My boyfriend and I were fooling around and while he was fingering me he accidently cut me near my vaginal opening on the inside of one of my lips (if thats even the right word...?). It's not inside of my vagina at all, just on the soft part on the outside. The skin was scraped, if that makes sense. It really hurts when I urinate because some of it gets on the cut. I wash it after I pee, but i'm worried about it healing in general. Does anyone know how to care for it? It happened yesterday, but its really worrying me, especially because it hurts and is in such an odd place.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Triple antibiotic, it would aide healing and make seal to keep urine off of it.
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Its okay I had this happen before to me just keep it clean and dont wipe hard try not to have sex for 2 days let it heal
bre
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Its okay I had this happen before to me just keep it clean and dont wipe hard try not to have sex for 2 days let it heal
bre
|

replied January 17th, 2006
I Wish I Could Help
I was so happy too c some1 who actually replied to mine and I really wish I could help but im a guy so sorry but let me no if u need some guy info
|

replied March 1st, 2009
thank you so much, I have had little tears and cuts as well, do I add anbesol each time I pee?
|