Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Brown Discharge? Helppppppppppppp

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I havent had my period in 2 and a half months, and I woke up and had a lil brownish red discharge, is that a sign that my normal period is starting or is that a sign of pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Did you receive my emails.

I dont know hunnie

maybe you could go see the Dr. Just a little brown spotting dont mean you could be miscarrying--if you are indeed pregnant. But after 2 1/2 months nothing and then brown blood spotting--i just dont know what to say. Brown blood is old blood not new bleed.
|

Meep nevermind, just went and peed, whiped and sure enough , red and normal looking, so my period is here, and all this worring is for nothing!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Dont Want to Scare You--but Please Get It Checked Out!!!
I think you should go get checked out by the dr though. I used to miss my periods right before I had my last son, right after he was born (about 6 months) they removed my uterus. I was 3 months no periods when I got pregnant with him and only 1 after him, I believe.

I ended up with .P.I.D and eventually cervical cancer--not to scare you but there are reasons why we miss them sometimes. It could just be hormonal in your case, but please get it checked out. If they would have known on mine sooner they might have been able to do something to prevent. All though mine was a very short duration, from beginning to end.. My son was born in oct 85(as far as the dr's could tell nothing wong with me). They removed my uterus after repeated infections, (my ex-slept around)urethitis, .P.I.D, then abnormal pap. Cancer in cervix and removal by aug 86.
|

Experienced User
Hon get checked out u may have an infection.

They will do blood test, urine, blood pressure and theres another test will remember and post it.

Is your period runnin normal? Is it light?
|

It was only darkish red/brown at first its red and normal lookin now, and flowing normal too , I went off birthcorntol, thats what threw me off , thats why I didnt have a period in so long, but im goin back on , on sunday, so no more scares, im all sorts of bloated, and it sucks, so hopefully my booda tummy goes down, yuk, no more mcdonalds for me lol

thanks for everyones help! Ill def come back to this site when im ready and planning a prego
|

Experienced User
Np glad its sorted :)
|