Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Twice In One Month!!!!!

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
My prd started on like dec 4th and was pretty normal. Then dec 29th I was spotting early that day and later on through out the day it was just a light brown discharge. So on dec 30 I begin to cramp a little with very light bleeding all day long. And then I woke up on th 31st and its flowing heavier with no cramps. I'm wondering could it just be a cycle change???? Is something wrong????
Any information or related stories would be great.

Thanks a bunch
keisha
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Similar Situation
Keisha,

i got my period on the 26 pretty normal, however, it was just spotting.Then it stopped overnight. The next morning at work I had heavy bleeding, then it was light the next day and then spotty again and gone. This is unusual to me too. I usually start out very heavy and it last 4-5 days. All the literature I read stated that this can not be implantation bleeding because it was heavy for a day. So i'm going to wait until next month and keep trying to get pregnant, and pray not to have my period.

Good luck!
|

replied January 2nd, 2006
Thats exactly whats going on here. I've actually been feeling a few sharp pains in lower belly through out the day that lasted for about a split second, now i'm just feeling bloated with few headaches and i'm seeing spotts every now and then. My folks keep telling me i'm pg and I want it to be true so badly but I dont want to take a test b/c i'm scared of another big fat neg this month. So I figure i'll wait it out as well. But next month seem so long from now........... :-(
|

replied July 16th, 2011
two periods this month
i had my period on the 5th of this month and it lasted 5 days and i start bleeding again on the 12th(a week later) but this time its light. whats going on? i had protected sex the day before my period came the first time.
|

replied July 16th, 2011
two periods this month
i had my period on the 5th of this month and it lasted 5 days and i start bleeding again on the 12th(a week later) but this time its light. whats going on? i had protected sex the day before my period came the first time.
|
Quick Reply