Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Is It Possible to Find Out This Soon?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How many weeks were you when you went to find out what you were having?

I have an appt. On the 3rd of january to find out what im having. Thing is I will only be 16 weeks, I find this to be a bit early compared to everyone else ive known whose waited til atleast 20 weeks. Has any1 else gone this early and been able to see what it was. Im just all excited and every1 knows about it and will be waiting for my call on the 3rd with the news, I dont wanna be dissapointed if they cant see it :( im so tired of waiting! But then again im also just excited to be able to see it again and see how much it has grown since the last time I saw it at 8 weeks!
Wish me luck!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Experienced User
When I went to find out what I was having I was only about 16 weeks I found out it was a boy so they might be able to find out but there may be a chance that they cant because its too early (thats what they told me but look at me I found out what I was having) well good luck
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was 20 weeks when I found out its a boy. Arpeggio I sent you a pm
|

Thanks!
Allie I got your pm, I just replyed! Ttyl
|