Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Only About a Month Or Two And Already Showing

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My doctors appointment is on the 3rd of january so I dont know exactly how far along I am but I have a pretty good idea that I am about 4 weeks, or 5. But I am already showing as if I was 3 months. How is this possiable if I am only 4 weeks. I cant be showing already. I have been eating the same. And doing lots of exercise so I dont think that it is just fat but I am so confused. With my son I feel that this happened too. My 3rd month I was in maturnity clothes and was so big. Am I just a early shower? I dont want to show yet because I am not ready to be big yet. I need advise. Anybody else looked pregnant so soon?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lesliepei
|

replied December 31st, 2005
Experienced User
If you've already had a baby, you will show earlier than if it's your first. I'm starting to show already in the 10th week with my first, but I am extremely petite, so it's not surprising anyone that i'm showing already. I'm already in maternity panties and I only have another couple of weeks in my regular pants. I already have to unzip them after I eat, it's that noticable after meals. Absolute craziness!! I love it
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
I have been wearing my maternity pants since week six. I am having twins though. Around week six I just couldn't get my pants zipped. Everyone is different though. Growing out of clothes early could also mean water retension. Either way, I love being pregnant - belly & all. Just enjoy it while it's here. It will be over before you know it:)
|

replied January 4th, 2006
Hey
Ok ya'll i'm only a month along and i'm showing and it my first preg. And i'm one month and 8weeks and 4days and i'm fix to go in to my 2 month tomorrow so why i'm show so erly then? Please help me out! Thank you.

Margret
|

replied January 5th, 2006
Experienced User
So I went to my midwife, I am almost 2 months. My stomach I already getting hard and im showing. I guess I have to just deal with it. I think that everybody is different. Some dont show till 3 or 4 months but people like me show as early as 2 months.

Thanks for everbodys input
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Hi everyone,
well I am 5 weeks this is my 3rd child and I feel that my stomach has poped out a little already!
I was hoping to conceal this pregnancy at least until the 12 week mark as we had problems with our 2nd child and I am just playing it safe until we see the genetic drs.
Then when we get the ok I will be sure to shout it from the roof tops that I am pregnant...

Wishing you all well with your pregnancy's

lisa
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I was showing early..But only in my eyes..I knew that my body was changing but not really anyone else. I went from size 4 to size drawstring by week 10. Lol...This is my first child. I am 25 weeks (the 1st week of my 7th month) and I get mixed reactions..Some people say i'm small and some people (the one's who knew me before) say i'm huge! Lol...I went from 125(waay underweight for me), to now 160(all belly) and I love every minute of it!! My belly button began poking out at about 17 weeks..Which is kind of early for a 1st child...But we think it's going to be a big baby!!

Sarah
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
Hello everyone
i'm 9weeks prg with my 3rd pregnancy and i'm already i'm maternity clothes!! With my 1st I did not even show until I was 6months gone and my 2nd unfortunately ended i'm a miscarriage at 7 weeks but I did not show at all with that. I love having a belly especially after having lost one because it gives me reasurance that there is a baby growing inside of me.
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Enjoy It
Yeah im on my forth child and only ten weeks along.....I am starting to show. The weird thing is with my first three I did not show until I was about seven to eight months. So I guess everyone is different.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Im 2 1/2 months and I feel like im starting to show. I love my comfy maternity clothes, my regular jeans just are too tight arounf the middle.

This is my 2nd pregnancy I lost one last summer so im thrilled to have a baby belly again!
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
With my first pregnancy I didnt show till I was 6 months but when I did I was huge she was 8pounds 6 with my second it was gradual an he was only small or smaller 7pound 15 this baby im only 10 weeks an im showing an im not small im a big person thanx to my pregnancies so I surrpose evry baby is different its amazing
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Experienced User
I dont think im pregnant.... But im bloated as if I were.. Due to bc pills I think.... If I were... If be about well... Ive only ever had sex wihin the past 3 months..... But it is hard right? When u get pregnant?.... And mine like starts al the way up just under my boobs... Not lower down thanks x
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Im alreadi get a belli and im onli 6 weeks along but I have like a 70% of twins :s yikes lol
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Even though this post started out along time ago.

Xashleex congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whe will you find out for sure?
The best of luck to you and yours!!!!
|

replied May 15th, 2006
I am 2 1/2 months pregnant and although I am not showing much, I do feel a bit bloated! I find that I am constantly touching my tummy hehe.
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Hello!
I am 8weeks and I am showing abit. I cant zip or button any of my clothes. My doctor thought he might have seen two little turkeys in my belly!!! Thank might be the reason. I was in 3's before I got pregnant. I have a ?. Does ya'lls breast still hurt? Mine is still growing like crazy and hurts really really bad.
Heather
|