Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

troubles of pelvic area: leg length disparency , scolio etc

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
80-90% of all the adult people (in industrialized countries) have troubles of their pelvic area: leg length disparency, scoliosis, lordosis, bad posture, low back pain, ischias... 98% of them can be corrected and healed without surgery. But the doctors don't know...

According to some studies 90-98% of all low back pain cases are because of sijd (sacroiliac joint dislocation). It causes pelvic rotation, leg length disparency, scoliosis, lordosis, bad posture, low back pain, ischias... And they all can be corrected and healed without surgery by fixing sijd. Why don't the doctors know this? Because they don't even know sijd exists. They think all those problems are idiopathic...

Spinal vertebra subluxations cause headackes, migrens, dizziness... Just to mention but a few. But the doctors don't believe in subluxations...

Ms, and parkinson's are caused by neck vertebra and atlas subluxations and can be cured. Braincells can regenerate themselves. And the doctors are looking for a virus to kill with medicine...

Dislocated jaw can cause headaches, dizziness, neck and shoulder pain, jaw pain or soreness, worn or cracked teeth, difficulty swallowing... Just to mention but a few. But doctors don't even believe on jaw subluxation, tmj.

This is only a tip of a mountain what they don't tell you... Is it that they just don't know?? Not likely...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2008
so, who can heal this?
|

replied January 10th, 2008
Experienced User
dvince wrote:
so, who can heal this?

It is pushed back to it's place by manipulative treatment. One push can be enough if done with skill. There are some experts who can do it and thousands of them who think they can do it.
|

replied June 4th, 2011
It's also important to supplement said treatment with massage and physical therapy to re-train the muscles. When things like the sacroiliac joint are misaligned, the muscles compensate for the condition. This makes them stronger on one side and weaker on the other. These muscles need re-training so they don't drag the joint back into the old pattern of dislocation.

80% of scoliosis patients have idiopathic scoliosis, meaning there is no known cause. I have this on a small, but still uncomfortable, level. I also have a limb discrepancy of .5 centimeters. This discrepency is too small for doctors to acknowlege as significant. But if you look at my hip joints, the side that is longer is showing compression of the cartilage. This is degeneration. I'm 38 now, have back pain, hip pain and knee pain. Doctors will not acknowledge any problems with my structure, despite the mesurable scoliosis, lenght descrepancy, reducing cartilage and pain. I'm willing to bet that if all idiopathic scoliosis patients were mesured, they would all have small length discrepencies around .5 centimeters.

Chiropractors are helpful (if they're good), but they are not recognized or respected in the medical community so insurance often won't cover them (some insurances will, to some extent. But good luck getting a referral from your doc).
|