Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Overlapping Skin On Penis

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I dont know if I was not fully circumsized or what, but I got a weird problem. On a small part of the ridge of my head about 1cm wide there is extra skin overlapping the top part of my shaft and its weird. Its an embarrasing problem i've had since I was born. Somebody who knows about this problem please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 26th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Is it an extra flap of skin covering the hole leading to your urethra? I'm not quite getting what you're explaining....
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Experienced User
No. The skin basically extends from the head ridge and overlapps the top of my shaft. What it is... Is that the skin from the top ridge of my head (the bottom of the mushroom) extends to the middle of my shaft so you cant see tha ridge of my penis in that portion of it. I'l send you a pic if you ask. Its very personal and I need to find out why this happened to me. So anyone please help.
|

replied December 28th, 2005
Experienced User
I've heard of this...I think it's called a skin bridge. Google it and you'll probably find some helpful information :)
|

replied December 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks for the help tasha. Your smart with this...
At least you know what tha deal is.
God bless you
|
Quick Reply