Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Strange Fetish... So Sick... Please I Need Help... (Page 2)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....

User Profile
January 6th, 2008
Supporter
the_girlfriend wrote:
but DRINKING MENSTRAL BLOOD is NOT HEALTHy and can cause serious problems


what serious problems, exactly? would you like to stipulate them?

I'm 100% with penguinsrus on this one. i feel sorry for the poster having to read the posts which tell him he is sick and needs to get help. i disagree. live and let live! his fetish is not harming him or his wife so there is no call for such comments.

riku, a lot of the things you have mentioned are normal anyway. there is nothing disgusting in wanting your wife to smell natural, and almost all guys love the smell and taste of the vagina! the peeing fetish is common and is called golden showers! although it is not to everyone's taste, drinking urine is not harmful because as it leaves the system urine is in fact sterile. the only way it would be harmful is if your wife had an infection, or if you were drinking old urine. the menstrual blood fetish is probably more uncommon but i do not think it is sick at all. people have vampire fetishes... fetishes about drinking blood; its kinda the same thing. as far as i am aware there is no reason why it would be unhealthy for you, as long as it is carried out within a loving monogamous relationship. obviously diseases can be passed from person to person through the blood, but you are already in a sexual relationship with this woman so it hardly makes much difference!

The only reason your fetishes could be a problem is if they are causing big problems between you and your wife and stopping you from being able to live a fulfilling happy life. in this case therapy is an option but i am not sure that it would be helpful. if you tell yourself that your fesishes are like a sickness that need to be cured, you are only going to send yourself down a spiral of self disgust, when what you really should be doing is trying to accept yourself. i think it is good that you are open enough with your wife that you can share your desires with her. if you are really anxious and feel the way you do then you need to talk with her about it. communication is the key. share your feelings on the matter. if there are certain fetishes that she really can't deal with, then you can't force her into doing them. but there must be certain things that you can work on as a couple, try to get her interested, reach compromises, get her to share her fantasies with you too. if this doesn't work and you do go the therapy route then i would suggest that you do couples therapy rather than going on your own. i think this has to be something you work on together so there are no secrets from one another.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 9th, 2008
You're fetish is uncommon as far as I know, but trust me, there are plenty out there just like you. What you're going trough is very understandable, I know that many animals get very aroused by the smell of a woman having her period, so don't be surprised that you and many others out there are too. Considering that fact I'm also not surprised that many are aroused by seeing and even feeling it happen. Do not be ashamed or lable yourself as sick, I guarentee that there is a fetish for almost every part of the body, especially witnessing the functions they perform. I even have a fetish over something that has absolutly nothing to do with sex or sexual organs what so ever, and i have no idea why. You were born with your fetish, you didn't choose it, it's part of who you are so embrace that part of you and know that it's perfectly normal, try not to compare youself with society's standards of normal and normal behavior.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 11th, 2008
the_girlfriend wrote:
impulser23 wrote:
ok everyone, stop bashing on him just because he has a more erotic fetish then most of us. A fetish is a fetish. It will always remain in ur mind. I like legs and feet. I find them hot. Apparently he just menestral blood hot and pee, and sweat. My only conern is that this fetish might affect ur relationship. Best thing to do is just keep the thought in the back of ur head or try and find new fetishes. In my opinion a sex therapist would be able to do anything because in the end it is up to you if u want to give up this fetish or not. If u want a sex therapist everyone in this forum in one way or another is a sex therapist. And so far alot of people are telling you to stop with this fetish. Well my answer is going to be that it is up to you. Are you willing to harm your relationship with this fetish. I know if my girlfriend didnt want me sucking on her leg and feet during sex i would stop and never do it again.


no ones bashing him for likeing it
but DRINKING MENSTRAL BLOOD is NOT HEALTHy and can cause serious problems


Many things are not healthy. I bet you do some very unhealthy things too and you don't even know that. Anyway, his fetish may be strange to you, but I don't see why you think it's not normal. You think it's normal to be attracted by feet, or leather, or S/M? Or you think it's normal to be attracted by the same sex? For me it is the same. Have you ever watch some porn where people eat sh*t or drink pee?
I am sure that there are many women who would be very excited to find this guy and to have sex with him.
The only problem I see here is that his wife doesn't like it. Maybe because of this problem he could visit some therapist, to find some solution for his marriage.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 11th, 2008
wow,i just almot threw up,drinking blood,thats just disgusting....go see a psychiatrist or something,sure...alot of people have strange fetishes,but thats just NOT normal
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 11th, 2008
00 wrote:
wow,i just almot threw up,drinking blood,thats just disgusting....go see a psychiatrist or something,sure...alot of people have strange fetishes,but thats just NOT normal


And who says it's not normal? You "00"? Are you psychiatrist to say it's not normal? Is it more normal to eat !**@! or to drink pee?? What is normal anyway? Drinking pee is not usual and it's disgusting to me, but is it normal? Some people enjoy it, some don't. But is it normal, it's not on us to judge. I even think it would be easier for me to lick someones blood than someones !**@!. If my beloved got cut by knife for example, I could lick her blood, but I am sure I couldn't lick her pee or !**@!, no matter how much I love her.
Did you know that only 1 of 10 000 people is completly mentaly healthy person. Are you sure you are that 1 "00"??
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Honestly, I think that's more normal than you would think.

I'm not sure if drinking menstrual blood is healthy, but I'm not going to make any judgments about it. If your wife is uncomfortable with it, though, maybe you can come to a less extreme version that would still turn you on but she would be ok with? I'm sure you can come to a compromise.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 11th, 2008
Experienced User
?!??!?!?!?!
Riku, first off, congratulations for making the step to getting help by joining ehealthforum. Second off, ur fetishes seem strange and disruptive to ur relation to ur wife, possibly insanitary, and probably the complexity of ur fetishes takes up a lot of time.
1. See a doctor
2. Imagine peaceful, harmonious things. That's what I do when I feel over-horny, I think of having peaceful, gentle sex with the girl I'm getting horny from.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 11th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
ohmygod for whoever thinks its normal to go drink menstral blood why dont u all just go do it with him since your so pro drinking period blood
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 12th, 2008
the_girlfriend wrote:
ohmygod for whoever thinks its normal to go drink menstral blood why dont u all just go do it with him since your so pro drinking period blood


I am sorry I have to say this, but everyone who thinks like this person should maybe consider raising sheeps on some mountain ...because obviously their mind is on that level.

If someone can't understand something, than he shouldn't judge it. It would be like letting a person with daltonism to explain difference between red and green color.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2008
give the guy a break already - he's come here, signed up, and posted, which I would think was not the easiest thing to do. And he's also recognized that his fetishes are interfering with his mariage (big step). You're not sick, you like things that are outside the 'norm'. so? If you can't have an enjoyable sex life without any of those fetishes, yeah, go talk to a therpaist. is ist possible for you to have 'nomal' sex with your wife? When yes, then maybe you can satisfy you fetish needs online (there#s lots of stuff available for all of your fetishes) thru masturbation. When not, then you need to decide if you want a therapy, or if you'd maybe be happier with a partner that shares your fetishes.hope that helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2008
Supporter
the_girlfriend wrote:
ohmygod for whoever thinks its normal to go drink menstral blood why dont u all just go do it with him since your so pro drinking period blood


a mature response from the girlfriend, as always Confused

ever heard of the saying "live and let live"?

or how about the saying "grow up"?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2008
Supporter
It is all a matter of taste!
Some people are disgusted by the thought of eating slices of orange in a sandwich, many people are revolted at the sight of someone squeezing their pus-filled zits and I for one feel nauseous at the thought of eating anything with a face but what right would I have to call another person 'sick' for enjoying these things? This is supposed to be a supportive forum where people can come for help and reassurance. Riku came here looking for help and he asked for advice, and not to be judged. Instead he is met with howls of outrage from certain posters. But it is gratifying to see others taking a more considered and supportive stance.

What d scared o I consider 'sick'? Well, probably the worst crime mankind can commit - murder. And I don't get the impression that Riku is planning that!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 23rd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Re: Strange Fetish... So Sick... Please I Need Help...
riku wrote:
You guys will hate me cause I am sick. I need help. Please talk to me and help.. Please...

I am 24 year old male (married). I have weird fetishes and I can't have sexual satisfaction without those strange things. I am so attracted to menstrual blood, vaginal discharge, saliva, sweat, pee, spit. When my wife had her period I made her bleed allover me... When she bleeds heavy I drank it... I also liked her to sit on my face and pee in my mouth. The worse part is I like when she doesn't take shower... I like the natural smell of her vagina... I like the original smel of her skin... I don't like when she smells like soap or lotion.

Problem is she is not comfortable with these things at all. So I didn't force her and stopped doing these things 6 months after getting together. I can't have sexual satisfaction unless I am doing filthy stuff with her. I wanna spend my life not being sick anymore. I can't stop fantasizing about it.

Please tell me how can I be normal and happy.


ALL of these fetishes are VERY NORMAL and despite what people on this forum have been telling you, a menstrual fetish is indeed common!! You sound like a very caring man, but this woman is not the right lady for you if she is unwilling to help satisfy your desires. Sex does not go one way - And if you enjoy menstrual play, then you deserve to get it. Discuss this again with your wife. No, marriage is not all bout sex, but do you honestly think you will be happy for the rest of your life if you are unable to satisfy your urges?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 23rd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Wikipedia wrote:
Menstrual fetish (also referred to as Red Wings), is a related fetish which focuses on menstruating women, either having their periods without blocking the flow of blood, or even focusing on used tampons. Some enjoy performing cunnilingus on their menstruating partners. The same can be said for the female; the genital area is often more arousable during menstruation and orgasms can be more intense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_fetish

I can indeed vouch for the fact that my vaginal area is a lot more sensitive and engorged during my menstrual period. I personally don't feel sexy during this time, but for women who do, I can imagine sex being a level above absolutely amazing!! Explosive orgasms!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 19th, 2008
Reading some of these replies is comforting; i may have met my match.

I have a bizarre fetish/fantasy that i am seeking to address, purge, heal...whatever. My fantasy has always involved my wife, and it is so weird and specific, that it almost seems more difficult to explain than some kinky raunchy bondage fetish. I have gently nudged her in this direction, but it is so odd, she laughed at me. But i feel i have an addiction disorder. We have been married 20 years, with two children, and she is amazing to me in every way. This fetish does not interfere with our sex life, which i consider wonderful (i think she does too). We have been together since I was 21, and she is also the only one with whom I have ever been passionately, meaningfully, sexually involved. So, here it is; i get off on imaginging her worshipping me via pictures of other men. It is the mental image of her being the aggressor in this situation, using a picture of a dude (usually a good looking dude, but i am pretty good looking too). I have also used articles that brought her into the fold, like articles of her dirty laundry, so i could have an essence of her nearby while I did my thing. I thought for a while i was perhaps a latent homosexcual gay, since exploring the root of this fetish frequently brings me to gay websites. But i have ruled that out; NO WAY! this is a bizarre narcissistic fization, that i think i need professional help to address. Any suggestions?
I recently attempted to explain this to her, and it has only alienated her.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 21st, 2008
The only reason that I would recommend that the original poster seek professional help is because it does effect his life. This is not just a fetish, but qualifies as a true disability because (according to his own words) he cannot achieve sexual satisfaction without it.

There is a line between fetish and mental illness (as there are with all things). Once the impact on your daily life becomes significant (in this case his inability to be sexually satisfied without his feitsh) the line is crossed. I deal with fetishes on a regular basis and like any other thing, it is about moderation and control. Once something controls you, rather than you controlling it, it is a problem and should be addressed.

As to the last poster with the fetish of his wife worship him while looking at other men. That is not that odd. Voyerismand exhibitionist is pretty straight forward and it sounds like you have a similar fetish...

The most important thing to do is to talk to the people that your fetish impacts. Without communications, fetishes become dirty little fantasies that you can become ashamed of. Fetishes are normal, natural, and honestly can be very intimate. But, without that communication, then there is problem on all sides.

The Dreadful Muse
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 4th, 2009
fetish
i drink blood but not the other stuff
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 28th, 2009
This is not that odd.
I went through a phase where I was interested in menstrual blood as well. Several things: There ARE NO negative side effects to drinking menstrual "blood" (it's not technically blood in the sense that it involves other discarded items from a female's body), unless one partner is infected with HIV, etc. The actuall "blood" itself is not harmful.
Menstrual blood has been used in herbal medicinals for years, and used to be a requirement to join Hell's Angels.
So...obviously it's not that uncommon.
Many couples find pleasure in sharing this intimate process together.
You are not "abnormal" or "sick" for desiring this. Simply because half the people on here can't get past social mores doesn't mean you need limit yourself.
As long as you are not harming someone, enjoy yourself.
In some circles it is called rainbow kiss, and is a normal thing.
I used to live in Bengal, and there, because of influences through Krishna, etc., it is not an uncommon reference to hear about or deal with ingestion of menstrual blood, either for its spiritual implications, or its health benefits.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Supporter
female,

menstrual blood, and pee is still considered a form of waste. it seems like he is turned on by all the natural odors of a women.
so he's the only guy i know i could be funky around and he wouldnt mind. lol
if his wife doest like it, or he's trying to stop (he did say it's been 6 months). he's asking us for help. not to judge him, but what can he do to stop himself from desiring this.
i think an average therapist probably wouldnt know what to do with him.
i think i would do a lot of research about this fetish first.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 29th, 2009
I am not a therapist believer, either. I do believe that fetish is born and possibly a gift(Are fetish cartoonists counted as artists? I know many will vote yes). The fact that sometimes it lives with a person and does not go away is not neccessarily a bad thing. I have my fetishes and I appreciate it as a gift given to me for unique enjoyment. In fact, it is one of the best thing that happens in my life compared to other parts that do not make me happy.

Waste from the body must be harmful? Is that the way nature/God tells us that something is rejectable? I think it is too naive an interpretation.

I strong agree that don't judge something wrong just because you don't understand it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?