Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Far Along Am I?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok this is confusing but I was 2 1/2 mos pregnant when I started spotting, went to the er they did an ultrasound and confirmed I was no longer pregnant, my uterus was empty. That was sep. 25th. I then had a follow-up appointment on nov. 29th where my Dr. Did blood test and ultra sound and it was both negative. Well on dec. 12 I took a hpt and found that it was positive! So when did I ovulate? I don't know!! Does anyone have any suggestions? I have my first appt on jan 6. Thanks!!!
(also I have queasiness all day long, very sore breasts)
thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2005
Think back to when your last period was... That will help you work it out roughly
|
Did you find this post helpful?