Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

I have learned my lesson about letting just anyone cut on my

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Thank you both. I have learned my lesson about letting just anyone cut on my back. At this point, when the time comes (and it's coming) I don't care where I have to go. I want the best.

Merry christmas
heather
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
You are very welcome! Please keep us all up to date as to your condition and also how the surgeon and the group he works with is.

Good luck,
-brian
|

replied December 20th, 2005
Experienced User
I wish the very best for you heather. Please keep us advised, I know the frustration that accompanies a back condition all to well. I have a 14 month old son that doesn't understand why daddy won't pick him up all the time, and a 16 year old daughter that gets frustrated when daddy can't do a mall trip.
|

replied December 21st, 2005
I have read your post and you sure seem to know a lot. Be sure you understand the word's and term's used. Ask a lot of question's it's your body. I see the mri finding's, but have you had a cat-scan? Mri's show muscle and tissue while ct's show more of the bone. The more you know the better you'll feel about the whole process. Keep us posted. Steevo
|

replied December 22nd, 2005
Thanks steeve and the others. I only know alot because I research everything I can on my conditions. No one has been able to help me yet. I want to know how close I am to surgery. I want knowledge so I can be prepared for the often arrogant physicians that breez right in and out the door within about three minutes. I want my guns loaded, so to spead.
Have so much pain it's pathetic. I can no longer like I once did. And I detest that more than just about anyhting else.

My back feels like it's about to break into, my thighs get very weak and achy, the soles of my feet tingle. My hips ache and pop, I have severe muscle spasms constantantly, my neck hurts all the time now. I have pain in my left soulder blade, shaking in left hand, loss of strength in both hands, tingling in shoulder and hands..................................... ..........

The list goes on and on...
'
i also think someone should be treatind or at least keeping an eye on my heemangioma. I'll bet anything it is causing some of these things mentioned.

Sorry if I sound dopey, I am. Hurting to bad and had to take meds. Wish this was all over...................................... ..................
|

replied December 22nd, 2005
Check out this site, chiropractic4all.Com, click on benefit you then spinal nerve chart. If your symptoms are spine related, this may narrow the location. I'm no chiro, but all of the chart's i've found seem to be put out by them. Try spinal chart's too. Have the best holiday you can. Do not let the thing's you cannot do, interefere with what you can do. By john wooden. Steevo
|
Tags: back care
Quick Reply