Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

I missed the depo shot on my regular visits !

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Okay I missed the depo shot on my regular visits went to the health dept. They gave me a pregnancy test and said I was good to go, now the last day of my last peroid had been about 21/2 weeks ago, they said I would be fine and administered the shot, then a week later I bleed for 2 weeks straight no discomfort I called they said it was a side effect nothing to worry about now a month later I have white stuff coming out of one of my breast's I freaked out went and bought a pregnancy test, the test came back negative so my question is this. Could it be something different or is it the big p word thats not showing up on a test yet?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper shorty070777
|

replied March 15th, 2009
pregnant
i went in on feb 6th to get my depo shot took a pregnancy test ant tested negativeand blead hard for one day on feb 11th, 2 weeks later i took a pregnancy test and it tested positive.
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
HELP ME PLEASE
Ive been on the depo shot since october and i have always been ontime. i just recently realized i was 15 days late for theshot and my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex twice since then...could i be pregnant? what do i do?
|

replied February 5th, 2012
late depo
im n the same situation, were yu prego ?
|

replied September 17th, 2012
Im in da same thing too i missed my appointment...they made another appointment missed it too and then da 3rd time i made it they gave me a test it was negitive hbut i been having prego symptoms....feel bloated craving things eating weried been real ill like and my bf been sleeping alot and waking up feeling sick...oh yea i been using da bathroom more then normal to...am i pregnant...plz help
|