Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Late Period, Abdominal Pain. Help!

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Okay, my period is about a week late, i've been having abdominal pains, often in my back too kinda feeling like cramps, but will last for about a minute or two, then go away. I have been sexually active, and havent been using protection. :oops: also, about a month ago, probably a couple days before my last period, I went off paxil ( which is and anxiety/anti-depressant ) so I dont know if the reason for my period being late could be from that, or because I do have pad (panic anxiety disorder) the stress from not having medication. But whats with the cramping? Is this a sign of pregnancy? Im hoping not.
Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|