Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Itchy Spot On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a itchy spot on my penis which drives me nuts. If I leave it unattended, it becomes like a scab and itches terribly. The only thing I have found to make it go away is regular use of cortizone 10 ointment. If I stop using the ointment, it comes right back. I have refrained from sexual activities because of this. Any clues?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 16th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
It's probably just from dry skin. In the winter months your skin will dry out a lot faster; keep using the ointment and be sure to drink plenty of water.
|

replied December 17th, 2005
I would agree accept it has been going on since june.
|

Do you bathe regularly, expecially exercise or excessive sweating? Could be jock itch or something of the like...
|

I don't exercise regularly and am familiar with jock itch. I am an active person in good health.
|

replied December 18th, 2005
Have yous started a new soap or anything like that?

You should probably just go get it checked out be a doctor.
|
Tags: itchy, penis
Quick Reply