Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

6th Pregnancy!!!help

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
:( ive just found out im 4 weeks pregnant its my first unplanned pregnancy we have 4 little boys and had a little girl in may.Im a confident mum and love all my children and dont particularly agree with abortion.The condom split once during sex and now its happened I dont know what to do my husband says hell support me whatever but due to very severe pubic synphosis in my last 2 pregnancies my friend says I should have an abortion I went to the doctor today and theyve made an appointment for an abortion on 3rd january but I dont know if its the right thing to do can anyone help?I understand some people may think I should give my baby up for adoption but I wouldnt even consider this as if I put myself through another pregnancy and all the pain in my pubis I would just have to keep my baby can you understand why I feel that way?

Last edited by taws on December 15th, 2005 02:57 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Hi There
Im sorry here to here what your saying, but im not going to be harsh or anything, but please if you do this it will haunt you for the rest of your life please consider giving up to someone that cant have children, that would be the most greatest gift to let life live and to give your baby to someone else, god may forgive you for what youve done, be haunting will be there, and I would think that it wold be another sibling to your other children. Even though she or he will not be with you. But please you can give it upi for a adoption. Please consider, there is woman who would love a child. And live happy life, but then again I would consider getting permamntly fixed to were you cant have anymore children. God bless you, and have a merry christmas, :wink: :d
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I cant tell you what you should or should not do but here is some advice

first off go with your heart on this one, you already have 5 children and you would probally need an extra hand because if it that severe they will place you on bedrest and you may need crutches as well. Pregnancy isnt as nice as everyone believe you always have this ache and pain or for some of us get placed on bedrest (i just got off bedrest) although I have a toddler to look after as well. You need to think about you here and how you can handle a sitiuation if something goes wrong as well as your family taking care of 5 children on bedrest is almost impossible I dont know how I did it with one.

Your health is important as well as the childs but if the child imposes a threat on your health and they cant save it then you need to be healthy to take care of 5 kids. You have a choice here and dont let anyone tell you your wrong cause I completly understand ur dilema and they probally dont they only see what they want like selective hearing.

Wish you luck!
Jess
|

Experienced User
First off, what is pubic synphosis?

If it is not life threatening than do not abort. How would you be able to live with yourself, knowing you have 6 children you kept but the 7th was not worthy of life or your love? You will regret it and wonder about it always, i'm sure. This goes w/o mentioning the fact that abortion is disgusting, cruel, and inhumane.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You might think of putting this on the abortion section. You need to do what you feel is the right thing to do for you and do not let anyone tell you differently. It does sound like you have a very understanding husband, which truly helps! I agree with you that going through another pregnancy will be very difficult, but again, your body, your choice.
Good luck in your decision!
|

replied April 26th, 2010
It doesn''t matter what anyone else says about you being pregnant. Having an abortion because of what other people may think is so sad. If you have an abortion you will always wonder what might have been, and you will always have that regret. We live in a world today where people think that having children is a burden. bu it really is a blessing-something special that God gave to you and your husband. Obviously you have doubts about having the abortion or else you wouldn''t be asking the opinon of total strangers on the internet. Please do not purposly kill your baby, I beg you. God would not have given the baby to your family if it were not supposed to happen and be apart of your life. God bless.
|