Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Hmm...don't Want to See Another Negative!

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Ok, my husband and I have been ttc for six months now. My cycles have been anywhere from 22 days to 32 days. Today is day 33 and no af. I have tested in previous months and it's such a let down when its negative, so I was trying to wait until I was past my longest 32 cycle. Lately, my boobs having been very sore, which they have many other times, but this month they also feel very firm at times...Anyone else have this happen!

Hopefully, we will get the christmas present we have been waiting for!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Anyone....Has anyone experienced their breasts feeling more firm or full????
|

replied December 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
For me--fuller or heavier is a symptom of pregnancy.
|

replied December 16th, 2005
I just got a bfp and my first signs were extremely sore breasts and some cramping. I hope that you are blessed with a bfp too! God bless
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
When I was pregnant I got sore, heavier breasts and cramping too! Good luck to you this christmas impatientlywaiting I hope you get your wish!
Congrats to you captivating hope all goes well!
|

Experienced User
Thank you all for your wishes. I took a test today and I finally got a postive. What a wonderful christmas gift.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
|

Experienced User
Thank you all for your wishes. I took a test today and I finally got a postive. What a wonderful christmas gift.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations! Now just sit back, relax and enjoy your christmas I really am pleased for you!
|

replied December 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Congrats hun,

|
Tags: pregnant, TTC, AF
Quick Reply