Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Green Urine!!!!!!!

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I know this will probably sound crazy to some, but my urine is literally green!!! I have no idea what this could be, or what could cause it. I have had frequent urinary tract infections throughout my life, and right now, one is not prevalent. Today though, I started urinating green. I have no idea what to do or what could cause it. I hate doctors and won't go unless it is an absolute emergency or something that has bothered me for quite some time. I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions?!? Please help if you do!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2005
Experienced User
You "hate" doctors? Kinda extreme talk considering doctors are there to help. Get off your high horse and go see a doctor. Your pissing green for pete's sake.
|

Well, I know when I say I "hate" doctors it sounds like an extreme, but I have had so many terrible experiences with doctors. They may be there to help, but they don't always do what they're there to do!!!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
Yea tell me about it..They kill ppl, yeah!
|

Experienced User
Are you taking any vitamins?...Sometimes certain vitamins turn your urine a greenish color.
|

replied December 17th, 2005
Experienced User
~baby~g~ wrote:
yea tell me about it..They kill ppl, yeah!

uh, um...Yea. ???????
|

replied December 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Did you ever quit peeing green, or did you go to the .Dr to find out why.

Concerned poster
|

replied February 11th, 2012
Mine turned lime too!
lol this happened to me last night too, my fiancee got her vitamins in and had gotten me some twinlab men's ultra daily. I have had UTIs in the past too before I got on a health trip and this is the first time my urine was a lime tint so my assumption is vitamins. I haven't had any problems for over 2 1/2 years and feel great and would go see a doctor if I had the money and time but seeing this thread i am thinking it's something in these pills Razz. It's also normal color now.
|