Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Totally Numb

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I've been married for a little more than a year, and I was a virgin when I got married. I'm 20 and my husband is 33, but he's only been with about 4 other women in his life (sexually, that is)

the problem is, i'm completely numb inside. Even when I mastrubate myself with a vibrator, i'm numb. I can't find the g-spot. The only way i've been able to orgasm is through clitoral stimulation, but even then, its really difficult and takes a lot of effort. I have to lie in just the right position, with the blankets just right, etc.

What can I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Most women don't orgasm without clitoral stimulation. It is possible, but it usually takes practice. The g-spot can be tricky to find, especially if you're not very aroused. Make sure you spend plenty of time on foreplay. The more aroused you are, the easier it is to find the g-spot. When you do find it, try applying a lot of pressure to it.

If you want to orgasm more easily, try to take your mind off it. If you're thinking about reaching orgasm and wondering how long it will take, it will make it more difficult. Try to just enjoy yourself without concentrating on the end result. Good luck :)
|

replied December 19th, 2005
Experienced User
You might need to see a sex therapist on this one.
Part could be psychological or emotional.
Some women have problems reaching orgasms.
Try different methods to get more aroused before sex and more foreplay. Make sure your really aroused and wet before he pentrates.
|
Quick Reply