Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

What Is Wrong With Me?

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I have had really bad anxiety for a couple years now and I recently started on zoloft about a month ago and I feel like i'm in a different world. I find myself staring for long periods of time and it scares me because I do this while driving. Along with alll of this my head and body twitches, and I get these brain shivers, and migraine headaches. It litearlly feels as if there is a lack of brain activity or soemthing, or i'm just crazy...Any help would be greatly appreciated....I dont want to go to the doctor yet until I know more because i'm sure they'll just say its all anxiety.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 11th, 2005
Experienced User
I would go to the doctor anyway..It may be an adverse reaction to your prescription. Just to be safe, I would express my concerns. In a way, this sounds a little different from anxiety.
|
Did you find this post helpful?