Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

My Husband Is 21 And Wets the Bed

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
My husband and I have been married for about four months and for four months he has been wetting the bed. For a while if he would use the bathroom before he went to bed nothing would happen, but here lately he wets the bed almost every night. Another thing is when he does it , it doesn't wake him up. I know wetting the bed is a sign of diabetes but he has no other symptoms, I almost think it may be some kind of bladder problem. Diabetes does run in his family but I don't think that is what it is. ????????? Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2003
Experienced User
I looked on the net for you and had no luck. But, I would definately suggest him going to the doctor. It could just be nerves or he could have an underlying health condition. But since I am sure this problem affects both of you, I would definately get it checked.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply