Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

cramps and breast pain for four days , 3 days due to period

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I am suppose to have my period during this week, but evethough I being having cramps and breast pain for four days, I do not get it.
I though I was pregnant maybe I was feeling those cramps because of the implantation but the pregnancy test I took came out negative. I also have being suffering from pain in my upper abdomen possible stomach ulcer. Why I do not get my period what can I do eventhough I am feeling cramps and breast pain?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 26th, 2009
I'm confused,
Is that a confirmation of pregnancy?
|

replied January 28th, 2010
Missing period but stil negative pregnency result
i am sufreing from exect same condition. i am 4 days late, sore breast. cramps in my leg, lower back comin towards front through my side hips.my pregnency test coming out negative aswell. i had little blood spoting 14 days after my periods and then sickness 2 days after that bt now when i am due on period i dont feel sick anymor. people thinking its just i am bit late on my periods but my heart doesn't agree on it because i never had period pain on my back its always been on front pelvic floor and i am also feeling little twingy pain in the left side of my bellbutton. what do you think ladies out there who have experinced having them little angels in thier wombs??????? any seggetion will be really helpful coz i am trying to concive after my 2 months wedding. cheers gyz
|

replied January 28th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Wait a few more days and take another pregnancy test.
|

replied February 4th, 2010
im feeling the same,i dont normally have pains a week before my period, also have painful breasts but at the sides, i do suffer from breast pain but never at the sides, ive done a test but its negative im not due until sunday though, have you done another test yet mrs sas xx
|

replied March 15th, 2013
i am also in the ame condition..my periods are 10 days late..am i pregenent??were u pregenet when u had all these symptoms?
|

replied February 4th, 2010
i did two urine test which came out negative but i am like 11days late n still not started n trust me i thought i am pregnent i had nearly all the symptoms including the breast pain but then i went to emergency cuz i started shoulder pain all of the sudden which is actually a symptom of ectopic pregnency which thing scared me there i got blood test done. shel i say luckily or unluckly i am NOT pregnent it was negative just found out this morning. a bit as wel that no ectopic but little upset bout not been preg. im surpriced bout me been late 11 days and not been preg even tho i havnt been using any protection. i am goin to see doc soon and find out wats hapning but i think i might come on period on 7th because what happend was i got married 2 months ago and then i didn't wanted baby so i used pils. i only had 7 of them and i ended up leaving it cuz of the sideffects. then i had such a bad cramps n came on my period on 25th xmas day even tho i ws supose to start 7th jan then thy lasted 4days.doc said it was cuz i messed up my body hormones as i went on and of from those contriceptive pills. since then i havnt used any protection and been tryin 2 concive. as i missed my period i thought i hav succed as i was goin late day by day but the results of urin stil stayed negative and then at last the bloodtest came out negative too.lookin at that situation if not 25th i should be starting on 7th so let see what hapens cuz i am sacred about anything wrong hapning to my body cuz missing period with no preg is bad cuz i will stil be trying for baby. hopefully that info will be helpfull to any of you out there.......

"ange08" there isn't enough information about u bbz for any of us to give u any seggestions but lookin at what u said i would say wait for your due date and then see what happens cuz if you are preg then urine will show you either the 1st day or atleast 2nd or 3rd day of ur missed period day still depending on ur type of test. my aunty who is 6months preg. her came out pssitive in urine 8days after her missing periods so that shows every body acts diffrently. My period breast pain always been on side of them never on front so...... just last thing all the symptoms i am going through wen i told that 2 docter she said most likely i am preg from short breathing to missing period but i was surpriced 2 see the result so the reson of me saying that was because anything is possible so wait n watch. make sure you do keep us updated.. cheers (sry for long reply)xxx
|

replied February 17th, 2010
hiya i did a quick reponse test im 5wks and 2 days pregnant i knew the pains were the same as my first child,do u know once you take the pill u have a withdrawel bleed then ur period starts from then, i had it for 2 days the my period was 4 weeks after that xx
|

replied February 28th, 2010
awww congress. i just thought i'l gt bk on it n have a look whats hapning. i really am glad about u. i just cant wait to find out mine. im missing 2 months period after that 4 days period i havnt had anything since then my all the test are comin negative so i dno y im not getin period. my breast are sore like hell there is no way i cn even think bout touchin them. i recently gave my blood test wer doc's had pregnency test aswel as hormone and overy test to find out wer my cycle is etc. cnt wait for the results.i hav totally lost hope. i m defntly sure im not pregnent even tho i hav all the symptoms but the only person dont wna belive this is my mother in law. she says wen she ws pregnent with my husbend there was no positive test til 3rd month which i have just kicked of now. most likely i myt be havin period any time now reson being is really bad period cramps which i never had in my whole life so dno.... cheers "ange08" for this info bout withdrawl bleeding cuz doc didn't mention it to me thy said 7 pills aint enough to get ur period irreguler.....
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
Sorry avnt been on a while my internet and been in hospital alot wiv gallstones ouch, hows it goin mrs sas xx
|

replied July 29th, 2010
Trying to conceive
Hi can anyone give me some advice, I suuffer from PCOS and have been ttc for 7 months.

I did the ovulation prediciting tests and therefore had intercourse on the right days, it is now 10 days past ovulation and I have lower abdomen pains and swollenpainful breast, I took a Preg test yesterday and today and both were negative... But I think I still might be pregnant? what do i do????
|

replied June 4th, 2013
iam Having PCOS ,Still i feel all symptoms above
..Help me Please Iam i preeminent,
|

replied June 4th, 2013
am also suffering from PCOS.And I hav same Feeling,And my last period on May 3rd 2013 ,today 4th June 2013 Ichecked my pee its shows negative ,,why iam having such pain,,i need a baby soon ,Please help me Iam i Preg?
|