Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Premature Ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I know that there are already tons of posts about premature ejaculation but I have been reading them and I am just not getting the answers I need. I am 22 years old and live with my girlfriend. We don't have sex that often because I never really want it. I think the reason I never feel like having sex is because of premature ejaculation. If we have sex three times in one day I can last for like 10 minutes on the third time, but we hardly ever have three times a day. We have sex about 2 times a week and I last about 2 minutes. What is the best advice someone can give me that used to ejaculate prematurely but now last longer. I have heard that penis rings work well and exercises. I am not sure what the kegels exercise is but I keep seeing people say to do it. Also are there any pills that have worked for anyone. Prejac has some good reviews. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 10th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
It might be nerves. Are you under any kind of stress or on any medicaiton?

Trying the "stop and go method," masturbating prior to sex, and kegels, can all help you to last longer during sex.

Kegels is like an exercise. Basically you squeeze/contract your pc muscle, and then release it repetitively. Then you have one long hold of about 30 sec. This helps to strengthen the pc muscle. With a strengthened pc muscle, during sex, you can contract it and keep yourself from orgasming/ejaculating. You have to strengthen it though, at first it will probably be difficult for you to contract it for longer than a few seconds, but eventually you'll be able to hold it indefinitely. You must be sure, however, that when you're doing this only to contract your pc muscle; if you contract any other muscles (ie: anus) it will defeat the purpose of the exercise. You can find the pc muscle by stoping urine flow when you're peeing, this is the same muscle that allows you to do that.
|

replied December 13th, 2005
Go to amazon and check out alan ritz' book, he seems to have found a solution to premature ejaculation, and judging from the reviews i've read - it works!
|

replied December 17th, 2005
If you are looking for kegel exercises you can find them here: Kegel-annon.Com

they are simple exercices you can use for overcome premature ejaculation without having to use drugs.
|

replied December 17th, 2005
I say go with the kegels!
|

replied December 18th, 2005
Alan Ritz' Chinese Expert Website
Does anyone know the chinese expert or the website alan ritz wites about in his book? He says the guy has 3 sites and it will be easy to find, yet I have not had any luck??

Thanks!
|

I just ordered ritz' book and will be getting it wednesday. I'm interested to find out just what the vip muscle is and why it's so much better (according to ritz and his reviewers) than the pc muscle (kegel exercises).

The only person I know that is similar to alan ritz in decrying the use of kegel exercises is dr lin.
|

zendude wrote:
i just ordered ritz' book and will be getting it wednesday. I'm interested to find out just what the vip muscle is and why it's so much better (according to ritz and his reviewers) than the pc muscle (kegel exercises).

let us know how the book is and if it's worth ordering...
|

replied January 20th, 2006
Re: Alan Ritz' Chinese Expert Website
gameon90 wrote:
does anyone know the chinese expert or the website alan ritz wites about in his book? He says the guy has 3 sites and it will be easy to find, yet I have not had any luck??

Thanks!

ron teeguarden
|

replied April 18th, 2008
So any luck?
Hey guys i'm wondering if anyone knows the actual dose for dhea?
And any info on it. I hear all kinds of things about dhea. Some say it's safe and some say it's not.
I just want hear the latest facts on it.
Just wondering what is the dose alan ritz recommended because i never saw a listed dose.
And what is the dose that i'm suppose to take for GLA?
And overall has anyone gotten bigger with alan ritz methods?

For me i've been having good and little results. I've been on his plan since around Nov. 2007.
That and i've bought the chinese herbs he recommended. So far i'm a little dissapointed with all the talk he did with Schizandra and Lycium Drops. He made them sound like the best thing ever.. So far it's been a few days since i've taken them with no HUGE difference in my moods or anything. But he did run his mouth too much about them.

I'll keep ya updated on anything new.
|