Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

Insulin Reaction

Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
I have been a diabtic for almost 24 years now and I recently got put in jail for a dwi because I was having a low blood sugar reaction and when they fed me the next morning I came to.. I need to find some info about insulin reactions look like drunkeness to show the court...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2005
If your blood sugar was low, they should not have taken you to jail because it was a medical emergency. I have been pulled over for speeding to get home because my sugar was low, I told the officer that my sugar was low and that I needed to get home. They have to let you go or help you.

The only time you would get a drunk feeling is if your blood sugar is very high, when you become tired and slurred.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply