Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Cuming Problems

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Thanks for reading im 15 and I quite worried because all of a sudden when I masterbate I have stopped cumming also I dont find it pleasurable(not sure on spelling). Is somethiing wrong with me? :? :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 7th, 2005
Maybe masterbation isnt for you, so you should stop before you hurt yourself
|

replied December 7th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
empress_divine wrote:
maybe masterbation isnt for you, so you should stop before you hurt yourself

what the....?

Don't worry about it. Your body is still developing, and sometimes guys go through a short relapse in puberty where they can ejcaulate. Are your orgasming or no? If not, your probably just not doing it long enough to feel the orgasm/pleasure.
|

replied December 8th, 2005
Na orgasm/pleasure is a problem to. God this is embaracing :oops: thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey does masterbating have any affect on your pennis growth?
|

replied December 8th, 2005
No it does not.

Based on your response, my guess is that as you have grown older, you are not as easily pleasured, and you are not masturbating long enough to ejaculate/orgasm.
|

replied December 10th, 2005
Still having problems I can get like a pre come if thats what its called sorry to be graphic but its not white but its clear. So I still having problems and im not geting any pleasure from it and im doing it as long as possible then it just goes. O r sometimes it could stay up for ages and I still would not come.
|

replied December 10th, 2005
Try some different techniques. You might also want to take a break for a few days, then try again.
|

replied June 15th, 2010
I'm 15 aswell but when I was 13 and 14 I would cum alot for sum reason. I stopped I did stop for a few days and I did cum but any time sooner then that I don't cum or it's clear and not much
|
Quick Reply