Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Making the First Move.

I have been posting on here a lot about all my problems in different sections. It may seem like kind of wierd, but these things have been building up, and I need to talk to someone about my problems. (mom is the last resort :p)

anyways..I just got a girlfriend a week ago and I love her very very much we have a lot in commen, and I have never liked a girl so much. I seriously am starting to feel depressed because I don't see her much. (that might be considered obsession haha) I dunno, but I really like her a lot.

I am very very shy when it comes to sex, and I sometimes think she is expecting me to do some touchy, grabby foreplay stuff. I just can't get myself to do it. I don't even care about sex really. I have never had it, and it feels like I can go with out it, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want it. I am so afraid to make the first move, and I don't even know what the first move should be. We kiss, and make out, but that is as far as I go. Seriously if she wanted to have sex with me, she would have to tie me down to the bed and force me, because I am so afraid.

Can anyone help me out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Before I give my advice and experience... How old are u?
|

replied December 12th, 2005
I am 17, and will be 18 in feb.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply