Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Bellypics (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Lets post preg pics here I want to compare our bellies mine seems a little...Funny
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Where's your pic
|

User Profile
Supporter
Lol...You forgot to post your picture :d
|

Sorry it isnt working...That kinda sucks. Ill try to get it to work. Hehe these stupid pics never work when im on :p
|

Experienced User
How do we add a pic to post as I have one of my belly and want to see if anyones is as small for 5 months.
|

Extremely eHealthy
melgto wrote:
how do we add a pic to post as I have one of my belly and want to see if anyones is as small for 5 months.

you have to have a "host" for the pics photobucket.Com, msnphotos, yahoo photos, then link to the image. Either link to the pic[img][/img]
with address to image in betweem[] []

|

Experienced User
Thanks fatffamily02, how are you getting on by the way any joy with the dr?
|

Extremely eHealthy
melgto wrote:
thanks fatffamily02, how are you getting on by the way any joy with the dr?

yes, joy joy joy. Thinking it is time to try again, but I hate the .Er
|

Experienced User
Yes I know the feeling I havent seen a midwife since I was 7 weeks first time in a while next week, well I hope thay sort this out for you if you know you are and you can feel the babies moving about then I pray for you that the er do a scan for you good luck hunni
|

Extremely eHealthy
melgto wrote:
yes I know the feeling I havent seen a midwife since I was 7 weeks first time in a while next week, well I hope thay sort this out for you if you know you are and you can feel the babies moving about then I pray for you that the er do a scan for you good luck hunni

i can feel everything. I know I am. I feel the head of one baby bobbing against my ribs in the back. We can touch there and feel movement thru my bones and such in the back.

We can also touch in the front on the other side and feel everything. Even the heart beat with our hands. We have gotten 2 different heart beats, in 2 different places with monitor.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Hey
69momma69 wrote:
where is it im 21 weeks pregnant and im big I have a picture if anyone wants to see in "im" and ill be happy to show you!!

cute little baby belly---well, I mean "big" baby belly. But it is beautiful. Dont you worry. It is beautiful

.God bless you --sweetie

when are you due. I am due april 1
|

Experienced User
I belive your posts and say boll**ks to everyone who says diffrent, its defanatly a miracle, these stupid doc's really need to belive you and keep an eye on you deffanatly as your carrying twins there could be complications later on down the line with ya children keep trying with them hunni i'm sure thay will do something eventually.
|

replied December 5th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
melgto wrote:
i belive your posts and say boll**ks to everyone who says diffrent, its defanatly a miracle, these stupid doc's really need to belive you and keep an eye on you deffanatly as your carrying twins there could be complications later on down the line with ya children keep trying with them hunni i'm sure thay will do something eventually.

i will--thanks
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Fatfamily....Are you considering any names yet?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Possibly .Samael and .Samarah--but I am still deciding
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I like those names
|

replied December 6th, 2005
Experienced User
|

User Profile
Supporter
Aww....You are so small..... Are you having a boy?
|

Experienced User
michelle1981 wrote:
aww....You are so small..... Are you having a boy?

who?
|

User Profile
Supporter
You.... :d
|
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply