Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach Pain On Left Side Only & Near Naval

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I've been having this pain on the left side on my stomach and sometimes near or around my naval hurts too for the past week. I'm wondering what could it be ?? I know its not constipation or need of bm..Soo maybe its some liver issue or.. I dont know, (i'm just 17yrs old) :roll:

any ideas ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2005
It doesn't sound like an ucler I suggest you go to a doctor as soon as possible. It could be acid reflux or at least the starting symptoms.

You can be more healthy but avoding 60 days with carbs. Broccoli with meat is good. Make sure you don't cook above 200 f or it becomes toxic. No coffee no sugar drinks just green tea. Try that for a week if you want, after a week you can drink green tea without anything added. I even avoid salt and spices. Not an exciting diet but you can eat all the meats you want except pork and eggs.

Anyways good luck!
|

replied January 13th, 2011
Did you ever find out what was causing this pain? I have had very similar pain for over a year now and suspecting it could be an ulcer.
|

replied January 13th, 2011
The pain is only on my left side and is very constant. I have not been able to find any patterns as to any foods that make it feel better or worse. I do tend to have more pain though when my stomach is empty. It feels like there is a bubble in my stomach that just needs to pop.
|