Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Am I Stressing Over Nothing

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I wonder if I keep stressing over that fact that I might be pregnant, how would this affect my body? I think I just want to be really bad and maybe it's in me head that me tummy feels slighty different. Can symptoms show in 11 days
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2005
Supporter
I dont see why they cant.. But yeah it most likly is in your head. Its happend to me. But my period was right on time lol.. Today was kinda creepy for me thou I was standing in the hallway and I looked over at the mirror and the way my shirt was made me look like I was 5 month pregnant and I was like ah and pulled my shirt so it stopped looking like it.
|

replied December 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
Me and my husband believe that I might be pregnant. I took myself off from the patch to switch to another birth control that wouldnt give me cyst and I have been off from b. Control for 3 weeks and had unprotected sex 3 times. So I think that I might be pregnant. So it would only be like a week or so but I feel so different. I think that alot is in my head. When I was pregnant with my son I kind of felt the same way. I wish there was a test you could take like the next morning, you know? I hate that we have to wait so long to fin out if were pregnant.!
Good luck :)
|