Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Bisexual Teens (Page 1)

Im 14 and I have recently come to the fact that I am a bi. I know to you guys this might seem a little young to make these sort of statements but deep down I know I am. Im just wondering if there is any1 else in my situation and if they don't want to post views here can contact me at [e-mail removed]

Please do not post your e-mail address or any other personal information. thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
What has caused you to come to that conclusion?
|

Its just the fact I started to get attracted to other men in the same way as women, I know that this doesnt prove anything but I like girls don't get me wrong but I like guys the same, even more
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Oh, ok. Just thought i'd ask because many guys your age, at some point, have an interest in the same sex. It's merely a experimental type thing, and doesn't mean much.
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
There might be a possibility that you are bi...But at your age ...It might be that you are curious...So maybe you should just see what you like best and chose from there...You never know sometimes ...With you being 14 alot of hormones are running through your body...And so are a bunch of thoughts...So I wouldnt yet say you are bi....Just curious and wanting to test things out!
|

replied January 29th, 2006
I know how ur feelin im havein the same thoughts aswell..X
|

replied January 31st, 2006
Hello everyone, I knew at about the same time as you that I was gay, so dont be afraid of anything, its normal. Its all part of growing up.
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Im 18 now and I realised when I was about 11 that I wasnt straight, I thought at first I was lesbian I didnt know about bisexuality. I realised I was bi at about 13 when I found out more about it, at first I hated it but now im very comfortable with it.
|

replied April 2nd, 2006
I don't think you're too young at all to come to this decision about yourself. I'm 14 too, and about a few months ago, I came to the realization that im bi. There's nothing wrong with it and it's awesome that there are more people out there that are open-minded. Where I live and where I go to school, people find people that are "gay" different, and therefore are social outcasts. It's pathetic if you ask me
|

replied July 14th, 2011
Experienced User
Thats HORRIBLE! Sad At my school some say gay people are outcasts, but its usually the "ghetto or ghetto wanaa be's" who say that. I don't tolerate it. I'm not gay or bi, but I have friends who I LOVE TO DEATH that are. And I don't let them do that. We did the "Day of Silence", they did that at your school right?
|

replied August 13th, 2006
I Am In the Same Boat.
Im 17 and for the longest time I thought I was just bi curious so how do you know when it progresses from being just curious to just being bi? I have already made out with other chicks but the fact that I like it makes myself wonder. If im more then just curious
|

replied January 2nd, 2007
Well
Im 16, and I think im bi curious... I have never done anyhting with a guy because I live in a small town, in the south.. Were such things are seen as tabbo... And so any, if any guys are ,they are too scared to try things... So I guess what im getting at is, if I had a hunch that a guy would try something new, should I ask him... Or should I wait until im older, and able to be out on my own were I could go some were thats a little more care free about peoples own buisness
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Ok
i know how you feel. i am bi-sexual myself, i am 16 and im positive that im bi, im attracted to both women and men and im single. i have to say its ok to be bi. i know some friends that are bi,gay,and #######, we hang out with straights too. we all talk about how we feel. and personally im glad im bi, cause there is nothing wrong with it, i think, its who your in love with not what gender, if you love someone, it shouldn't matter what gender as long as your both in love with each other! thats my though, ive been there done that! Exclamation Smile
|

replied June 15th, 2007
Im 22 and Im fairly sure Im bi, my strenght of attraction to each sex has changed through the years but i feel like im leveling out now. i find it easiest to look at it like a spectrum-

Straight----------------Me!----Gay

I kissed and touched a girl first when I was 14, in fact she was the reason my first serious b/f split up with me.
I started a forum just for bisexuals (well we wont chase you away if you are not Smile )
please join http://bisexualforum.s10.forumsplace.com/
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
don't worry cutie
I'm only 15 and i knew a few years ago that i was gay
i was afraid at first you know
like i need to hide from my friends
they wont like me any more
but when i finally told my friends they loved me even more
just be yourself
have fun and don't worry there are plenty of cute guys out there'
Wink
|

replied November 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I knew I liked girls when I was 9 Very Happy I got little butterflies with one of the girls that I got with some of the boys too (you know, that feeling you get when you have a crush on someone).

I don't get why people accept you can have a crush on the opposite sex at an early age, but when you say it's the same sex everyone's all "oh you're too young to know!"
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2008
No worries
Hey, I know how you feel. I'm still not completely sure that I'm bi, but for nearly four months I had a girlfriend. There were many times I'd wanted to kiss but it just never felt right. There's such thing as bi-curious, and well.. Yeah. If you feel like you are, you are. I'm glad that you've come to this decision on your own and never let any one else tell you different. I still like guys, too!
|

replied February 14th, 2009
hey im 13 turning 14 and i dont know if im straight or bi but i hope cd998776 is correct and sometimes i notice that my friends are sometimes hitting on me as if they were gay but other times they are hooking up with the hottest girl in school.
|

replied March 7th, 2009
I'm 18 and i was the same age as you when i accepted to myself that i was bisexual. I don't think any age is to young. I've only date my person in my life and thats my bf of 2 years, i have never been with a girl, i've kissed a couple and thats it. but i know that i am, and i cant stand the people that say its just a phrase and your too young to know. if you know, you know, i think age has nothing to do with it.
|
Users who thank anydaynow for this post: homerx 

replied March 25th, 2009
I am a pround bisexual~
After getting this special right for us LGBT, I won't think we are kicked out by family, by world. I'm here as a bisexual, get very happy for this matter. Now I can speak out loudly "hi everyone, I'm a bisexual. I love the world." without any hesitation. Now, feel we are also common people as equal as others. "No matter we are gay, lesbian, bisexual or tansgender, our heart is full of love. And we also hope to have life-long love" said by one of my bisexual firiend met at the bisexual club B i F l i r t s .c o m on heart blog. Most of us like-minded people are deeply moved by her honest words. Thanks for making us accepted by others. We are really proud of who we are.
|
Users who thank wadeben for this post: homerx 

replied June 19th, 2009
same situation
im 13 and i just realized i was atracted to girls as well as guys. i guess im in the same situation as you because some people will think we're just curious, confused, or tyring something new, but i also feel attracted to females as well and i know it is real.
|
12 >>
Tags: address
Quick Reply