Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Nuvaring Prices

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I'm curious about something. How much are you guys paying for your nuvaring. With my insurance, it's $30. I was floored. My Dr. Gave me two for free and there's a voucher online for a free one, but $30 is crazy, I know people who are on the pill and pay $7.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2005
Experienced User
University Pharmacies Rule!
Wow, I just found out that my univ. Pharmacy sells it for $12!!! Yay!
|

replied May 26th, 2009
Expensive
I just found out I'll have to pay $45 with my insurance. $30 isn't so bad Wink I might have to go back to Ocella (Yazmin) because NuvaRing is so expensive Sad
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
Be happy with $30 or even $45. I just got my Nuvaring on my insurance for $60!!!!! So surprised I might have to start using a pill instead.Sad
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Try calling around to other pharmacies. They don't all charge the same for prescriptions. One may have it cheaper.
|

replied July 27th, 2009
My nuvaring is $25
|

replied October 14th, 2010
Mine was $80, but $56 with a coupon. How do ya'll get it so cheap?
|

replied July 28th, 2011
If I didn't have my mom and dad's insurance still, I would be paying 81 dollars with their insurance it is 20>>> MY apri was only 10!
|

replied March 30th, 2012
Discounted Nuvaring
I get mine at mycycledirect.com for $30 without insurance. Mycycle is the #1 Birth Control pharmacy. Good Luck
|

replied June 7th, 2013
family panning I got it for free!! yai
|