Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sore Throat After Oral Sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Every time I go down on my girlfriend my throat hurts for like a week. I know she doesn't have any std's, she had a checkup the week we started dating. What's going on here? Should she get checked again, what do I need to do? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe u have a infection, n going down on her irritates her
|

replied November 30th, 2005
Maybe that was the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life
|

replied December 1st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
It wouldn't hurt to have her get checked again. Chances are her "fluids" and what not just cause you a little irritation.
|

replied December 2nd, 2005
Maybe you need to use some chloraseptic before you start eating your girl out..Lol not trying to be funny but you should try that.

Or maybe your just allergic to her vaginal fluids, just like some girls are allergic to their guys sperm and it burns as a result but it your case, you get sore throats.
|
Quick Reply