Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Ejaculating Into Bladder

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Back in high school I found this trick where you push hard at the base of your penis and between your scrotum and ass (towards the prostate I guess), when you cum, it will actually be redirected into your bladder. It's great for ending clean up (you simply piss it out) and the feeling is amazing since you are arousing the prostate too.

However, this new method is now the standard and i'm wondering if it could be problematic at any stage or after and extended period of time? Anyone else even do this? I remember reading about it in an old sexual exploration book from the 70s. If not, it's great to know about
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2005
Uh your body isnt meant to do that, so id say its probably bad
|

replied November 29th, 2005
Http://www.Healthac.Org/diagrams/male_inte rnal_side.Gif

look at the diagram. If you push up behind the balls and close off the urethra exit, then the sperm from the vas deferens will simply redirect upwards and into the bladder. The reproductive and uninary stystems both share a common duct at the prostate. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how this works. I'm just curious if there is any medical problems with doing this long term.
|

replied November 30th, 2005
I don't know about the medical problems, but it sounds fun >=)
i'll have to test that on my husband!
|

replied November 30th, 2005
Well let me know how it works........I remember it being extremely pleasurable when I first found it.
|

replied December 1st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
This can cause retrograde ejaculation. In fact, it's like creating you're own retrograde ejaculation; unnaturally. This is not a good idea at all. It can very easily cause infection and severe pain. It is absolutely not recommended that you do this.
|

Well i've done it for years and i've had no pain associated with it, only pleasure. Also, only have one infection of the bladder and that was something totally different. What is retrograde ejaculation?
|

Nevermind, read up on what retrograde was. Seems it's linked to surgery and diabetis. I still am not sure how this would increase that though as it is not related to either of those health problems and is completely physically controlled.
|

"a controversial ejaculation control technique is to put pressure on the perineum, a spot about half way between the scrotum and the anus, just before ejaculating. This can redirect semen into the bladder. However, the technique may cause long term damage due to the pressure put on the nerves and blood vessels in the perineum"

-wikipedia
|

Mercury, where did you find this information and why is it quoted? Maybe that is what wikipedia is but i'd like more information on this. Also why is it controversial; in respect to what?
|

replied December 2nd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
m3rcuryd3ath wrote:

-wikipedia
|