Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Very Fatiqued

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I had a total hysterectomy a little over a year ago but I am still so very tired I wake up in the morning and my body feels like its shaking on the inside. Also it might not be connected but I have on and off pain about 1 inch under the inner part of my ribcage on my right side started out as a pin pricking feeling. Also I am getting on and off pains on my left front side of my neck above my collar bone it comes and goes.Also I take no hrt's. One more thing pain in my left foot in the heel when I wake in the morn to walk. What is going on with me I know I am not going crazy.!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2005
You might have suffered a nerve injury during your operation. Nerves do heal...Very slowly, years even. Your body will fix itself, just love it.
|

Experienced User
Hi

i was ill for a while with a viral infection which went into my nervous system, as I was off and bed bound for a long time. I went to see a doctor who told me I had me or chronic fatigue syndrome as it`s better known. I can wake up and my body is in so much pain from my neck to my legs, arms anywhere. Plus it gets worse if I have done too much the day before.

Some doctors dismiss this as a serious problem but as a sufferer I can tell you its so bad for me that I can`t work at the moment. Your body will heal itself just rest and look after yourself.
|

I'm On the Same Boat
I feel very very weak so weak and exhausted that I can't at times get out of bed cuz I feel like i'm going to faint. If I don't feel so weak I feel extremely light headed................ Wow how precious is life?
|