Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Baby Room...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
When were you all done with the baby room? Like everything washed up and the bedding in the crib and everything? When did you put the car seat in the car? Lol I have so many questions now---im getting so incredibly nervous! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I would get on it if I were you. You sound so anxious, its okay I promise.

Love

joanna
|

If I new what the baby's sex is I would do it now. I will start doing it once I find out what im having. How far along are you?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Shes about 36 weeks or almost 36 weeks
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I would def. Get on the ball.. Def. Put the car seat together and ready you could always put it in the car or leave it in the trunk.. Good luck to you.. You are almost there
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2005
Community Volunteer
The room was completely done except crib set up (cause we didin't get it till about 38 weeks) by about 35/36 weeks. We did a really cute design for my son's room too.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
We had his room set up, but not completely together. I had a super nice bumper pad, and quilt made for him, and it was finished a few days after we got home. He was in a bassinet for athe first week in our room though, so it didn't matter much.

I went with the dark stained wood crib, with dresser.

We went with boyd's bears for the theme, with a nice beige colored wall. We layed oak hardwood floor and put up crown mouldings.. I am very pleased with the turn out. It looks right out of a magazine.

Hubby painted his room 4 times before he liked the color. First few times it was yellow. I liked it just fine, but I love it even better now.
|

Experienced User
Yea fatfamily is right..Im almost 36 weeks, will be in 4 days! :)
|