Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

If I Put My Penis In Her Barely Can She Get Pregnant?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok my gf was talking about my just taking my penis and barely putting it in her im talking like maybe 2 inches tops and she just moves it around for me ....Is there any chance of her getting pregant.. Shes a virgin .. And she does not use tampons to break her hymen ..I was just wondering if theres a chance for her to get pregant I repeat not all the way in just a lil bit like barely over an inch... And shes a virgin and does not use tampons soo she still has a " cherry" and she does not masturbait or anything . And nothing has ever been inside her .... I really need to know .. Any help would be great!! Thanks bye
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Well.. If you stick it in, even 2 inches, she is no longer a virgin and it could break her hymen. Make sure you both understand that. If she's not ready to lose her virginity and have full intercourse, keep it in your pants. Definitely talk to her about all of this first. A girl will never forget her first time when it comes to losing her virginity, so make sure she is 200% ready and don't just think of yourself. (not saying you will).

But even sticking it in a little bit as you say, pre cum can get her pregnant. Even if you don't stick it in, but rub it around her area, she can get pregnant from that too. Any semen around that area can get her pregnant. So if you're going to do that, wear a condom. You should always wear a condom anyway. If you're too young or not ready for a child, wear a condom.
|

Ya but shes like totaly a virgin ... So how can me barely sticking it in her make her pregant... It wont be longer then a min either... So is it still gnna make her pregnant or not? And how can the sperm get to where it has to go if shes a virgin? Thanks for ur help im just trying to find out for sure
|

And I dont mean this as a big time sexual thing .. Just like a min or too of that nothing like for like 10 min or sumthing just a lil bit
|

Experienced User
dude4life49 wrote:
ya but shes like totaly a virgin ... So how can me barely sticking it in her make her pregant... It wont be longer then a min either... So is it still gnna make her pregnant or not? And how can the sperm get to where it has to go if shes a virgin? Thanks for ur help im just trying to find out for sure

It doesn't matter if she's like totally a virgin or not. Being a virgin just means that a person has never had sexual intercourse. It does not block the hole and forms no barrier to keep cum away from an egg. There have been millions of girls getting pregnant because of thinking they couldn't get pregnant because they are/were a virgin.

May I ask how old you two are? I'm 20 and when I was in jr high and high school, in my health classes they explained all of this and made us watch videos.

If you are sticking your penis in her, she is no longer a virgin. Unless you're very small, it will break her hymen and she will most likely bleed and it'll hurt.

Sperm is fast little tadpoles.. They have gps when it comes to finding an egg. It doesn't matter if it's only in a little bit, in the full way, or even in at all for how ever long, pre-ejaculation sperm can find its way, then you're on your way to fatherhood. Even the little bit that comes out can cause just as much harm as a full load. And how do you know that you won't get off in her? Some things just slip out without you feel it coming.

Anyone with half a brain on here will tell you the same as I have told you. If you don't want to believe me, look it up on the internet. Or be stupid and experiment yourself. Then maybe you'll believe someone when you have a baby on the way.

So wear a condom. Make sure this is truly what she wants, and she knows that once it's stuck in, she's not a virgin anymore. If she changes her mind, don't try to persuade her into doing it for your own benefit.

If she wants to become sexually active, have her go to a doctor and get put on birth control. If she doesn't want to tell her parents why she wants to get birth control, have her tell them it's to regulate her period. Or she could always go to a planned parenthood. It's confidential.
|

Alright thanks man... But I mean this is not for any sexual pleasure for her .. Shes just wanted to put it a lil bit inside her vagina to make me feel good and I still dont understand how if she did that for like just a lil bit it could get her pregant.
|

Experienced User
dude4life49 wrote:
but I mean this is not for any sexual pleasure for her .. Shes just wanted to put it a lil bit inside her vagina to make me feel good

Don't do that to her please.. Her losing her virginity should be special and for her.. Not just to make you feel good. If she's just doing it for you, you shouldn't want to take that from her.. That is being selfish. But you're probably a young kid, as she most likely is too.. Willing to give that away to make her boyfriend feel good. Sounds to me like both of you aren't mature enough to take it to that step. I know this stuff is probably going in one ear and out the other.

I will repeat this again.. This is her virginity we are talking about. That day will haunt her for the rest of her life, whether good or bad. Which in this case.. If she goes through with it to make "you feel good", when she gets older and more mature, she will realize how it was a mistake.

I lost mine to my bf at the time.. Just to make him happy. Except he didn't know I was a virgin. I regret it to this day that I didn't save that special something for the person I am with now. I was young and stupid. But I can't go back in time obviously, so I accept it.

I don't get why you even posted this stuff on here, because obviously you are going to do it anyway and not mature enough to realize the consequences. I'm done.. Hope you don't traumatize her for the rest of her life or get her pregnant.

Maybe in the "teen pregnancy" forum you will get more answers to what you want them to be, as they are young and immature as well.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: If I Put My Penis In Her Barely Can She Get Pregnant?
dude4life49 wrote:
ok my gf was talking about my just taking my penis and barely putting it in her im talking like maybe 2 inches tops and she just moves it around for me ....Is there any chance of her getting pregant.. Shes a virgin .. And she does not use tampons to break her hymen ..I was just wondering if theres a chance for her to get pregant I repeat not all the way in just a lil bit like barely over an inch... And shes a virgin and does not use tampons soo she still has a " cherry" and she does not masturbait or anything . And nothing has ever been inside her .... I really need to know .. Any help would be great!! Thanks bye

well she isnt a virgin anymore and I am sure the chancees are slim if you did not ejaculate, there is still a possability that pre-cum was there, so she could possibly be pregnant.
Also sex should be for both people's pleasures, not for just you.

Getting pregnant has nothing to do with masterbating or being a virgin before hand- if there was pre-cum and you put it in just a little bit then there is still a chance....

Please use a condom if you continue to have sex, even just a little bit.
|

replied December 26th, 2007
Getting Pregnant.
My GF and I had sex and I ejaculated with a condom. We did it again later unprotected. Stupid I know. This is 2 days after her last period. When i was pulling out i may have ejaculated a little at the end of pulling out. I was not far in when i stated pulling out. With the whole ovulation thing and and it be more than 12 days before ovulation. What are the chances of her getting pregnant? When should we test?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2010
I have been depressed. I am looking for anything nonharmful that I can put in my vagina. Can some one please give me some ideas? thx
|