Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

White Discharge (Page 1)

User Profile
Hi y'all, I was just woundering, is white discharge a symptom of pregnacy? I've seen alot of talk about it on the forums, and I have it to so I was currious. Is this just a ovulation thing or pregnancy thing? Im not expecting my period until the 8th of dec, my last period ended on the 10th. I also have sharp pains sometimes a little left from my right hip and sometimes a little right from my left hip. And today it been just abit over my cortch (tmi I know) my boobs are tender (which they are every month) but this month the nipples are tender and get irritaded quite easily. What is this!?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tee09
|

replied November 28th, 2005
Yes I would like to know the answer to this question. Usually I am very dry but lately have alot of discharge, I would say it is clear , maybe a little milky, there is so much it feels like its my period.
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It could be a sign of pregnancy, but it is also possible that it could be from ovulation. That happens sometimes. Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2005
Supporter
Im also normaly pretty dry, but I wasnt a week or so ago, so I was just wounderng, thanks for the answer though
|

replied April 23rd, 2009
i am expecting my period within a month and am having white or off white discharge,does that mean i can be pregnant?
|

replied October 2nd, 2009
help!
Hi, im 3 weeks late on getting my period, i have tender nipples and thick milky white vaginal discharge, and cramp sometimes. I have taken umpteen hpt's and all neg, could i still be pregnant??

thanks

x
|

replied December 18th, 2009
hi, i have a whitish discharge as well as headache but it stopped for awhile and most times i like to sleep or just relax in bed..i dont get to sleep anymore...with the whitish discharge i have cramps...well i am supposed to be on my period from 23rd or 26th i realy dont know whats going on and its like i want to eat but i cant..HELP!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
It is not pregnancy related. You wouldn't have any pregnancy symptoms if your period is due next week. Maybe you are ill or have an infection.
|

hmmmmm......because my period come every end of the month....and i had unprotected sex like 14 days after my last period..
|

Especially eHealthy
You still have a week until you start your period. Which means you ovulated a week ago. Which means you do not have enough HCG built up in your body to produce pregnancy symptoms even if you are pregnant.

So this is not pregnancy related. When/if you miss your period, take a pregnancy test.
|

replied November 6th, 2012
HCG levels can increase differently
This fact about hcg is not correct. If an individual is pregnant with twins their hcg level is high much quicker. I tested positive with my twins almost two weeks before my period was due. I also experienced morning sickness right after fertilization within four days. Each individuals rate of hcg is different.
|

replied December 25th, 2009
Whitish discharge,Pregnant or not?
i also am having cramps and whitish discharge, well i think the best thing to do is to wait for your period ,only that will determine the state of things.DON'T STRESS,time reveals everything
I advise you to relax and patiently wait for your period.Only then can you know whats the next step to take
|

replied January 20th, 2010
just a question
i had last period on 17 th dec 09 and on the 8 th jan 2010 had two days of tiny spotting last little bit was brown after that dicarge white stuff so i will just wait now to see if i come on at end of jan beginning of feb i have a bit of protein in wee which has caused urine infection so been bit unwell with it so will just wait as water infections can cause all like preg sytoms as doc told me
|

replied January 24th, 2010
Early pregnancy symptoms or??
Ok ladies, help me out. I noticed some brown spotting last Weds. Went to the OB the very next day (I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago today). He did an exam, all looks great, no infections. Was supposed to start my AF this morning (Sunday) and only have some very mild cramps...more like constipation. I usually have heavy cycles with very bad cramping the first day. Here's what I've been experiencing: Brown spotting Weds, not much Thurs., a little bit Friday (only when wiping). Noticed Friday my uterus feels hard (even had fiance feel), I have blue veins all over my chest, even up my neck and all around my breasts. Nipples are at attention, aureolas are puffy and a little larger. Not very much nausea, but headaches, lower back pain, tired all the time yet can't sleep. My CM is watery though sometimes white/yellowish tinged. My CP was low and firm yesterday, it's higher today and firm, tho softer on the sides. I had diarrhea while having the spotting, but now am constipated. I took an hp test this morning, though it came back -. Probably too early? I'm like clockwork with 28 day cycles, never any spotting nor mid cycle cramping. Opinions?? I'm afraid it's all in my head, though I never really even thought of being pg until the symptoms started.
|

replied June 24th, 2010
Am I Pregnant?
my period came on the the 11th June (28 Days) and after a week i feel my period was coming, and now my nipple had white discharge and now its hurting, what is wrong? would it be because i am pregnant? i had unprotected sex after my period has ended but i have a lot of discharge on my nickers .... but a little on my nipples....
When I had the unprotected sex it wasnt ejected in me.....
|

replied September 21st, 2010
I have had a creamy white thick discharge for the pass 2 days. About 4 o 5 days after my period my boyfriend and I were having sex and he precame. Although he pulled it out, he did not wipe it and put it back in. This incident was a week ago... and im not suppost to get my period until the 5th of Oct. Can this be and early pregnancy sign??
|

replied January 29th, 2011
cm a doctors opinion
I talked to my doctor about some of the symptoms i am experiencing that are similar to yours. She said that clear, stretchy mucous and discharge means your body wants to concieve and is ready to. However, white or milky discharge that is thicker means that your body doesnt want to get pregnant or is not pregnant. But it doesnt necessarily mean that you arent pregnant. Its just what an actual doctor told me and felt like spreading the news with everyone who is hoping for a bfp. good luck to everyone!
|

replied October 13th, 2011
Pregnency
last three months my periods was 28days cycle this tim 26th day iam getting periods 2dys no regular bleeding spoting litl only afer 3days whit discharging its a white clr like a water but last 3dys am nt fit am getng sleepy & hungry only. if i calculted that periods its only 8days if i not calculate tht periods today s 35 days am i pregenant
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
well i can say that alot of girls worry about these things alot the best thing to do is wait for your period before stressing because if it turns out you are pregnant and you stress it buts strain on the baby and you may miscarriage, when your period is late do a home pregnancy test if thats positive see a doctor.. your menstural cycle can change depending on the foods you eat or any changes in your lifestyle.
Before any of you have unprotected sex make sure that you have spoke with your partner / one night stands about how you could possibly fall pregnant by not using protection and see if they would be happy with that if not tell them to use protection.
And most importantly arre you in a position in your life where you could raise a baby!
|

replied February 10th, 2012
pregenacy
hlo i dono my situation bcas last month my periods was 4th jan this month stil am nt getting but some time am geting litl bit of whit discharge wht's wrong or Am i pregnant
|

replied March 10th, 2012
I'm supposed to get my period on sunday march 11th and I just had sex yesterday and the condom broke but I'm not sure if my boyfriend cummed or not. I'm really scared and this morning i just had really thick white creamy discharge and a lot of it. . Please help me!
|
12 >>