Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

a Lot of White Discharge But Neg. Results..help Me Please!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am almost 2 months late on my period. The last time I had sex in oct. I was on my period, then once coming off my period. I wasn't back on the pill at that time. Well I was on depo for 3yrs. And went back to the pill and started having periods again. I never missed one. Now, my boobs are so sore I can't them and really swelled. I also have a lot of white discharge. It doesn't have a smell to it, so I know it's not an infection. It comes gushing out and feels like my period but it's not. It's awful. Well when I was a day late I took a test and it said no. Then yesterday, I bought one of those really cheap dollar store tests and took it again and it still says no. Is it a possibility that I could be preg or could it be something else? I'm really scared and freaking out. Please someone help me if you can. Sorry so long.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristy22
|
Users who thank kodad for this post: Sunshine0721 

replied November 25th, 2005
Re: a Lot of White Discharge But Neg. Results..help Me Pleas
I think you should go to a doctor immediately....If you are almost two months along they should at least be able to tell through a blood test. I don't think pregnancy tests work as well as they say....99% yeah right!!!! I've known so many girls who were pregnant and got negative after negative results....My friend was pregnant with twins and took 4 tests on her 5th one(when she was 10 weeks pregnant) it finally came back positive and they weren't the generic...I'm talking ept, and all that jazz.....Hope I helped.Kristy
|

replied August 9th, 2009
I'm getting white discharge from my vagina and back pain i dont know whats the problem
|

replied June 30th, 2010
I have lot of white discharge, back pain, and also have breast pain. I have my regular sex with my husband. Am I pregnant?
|

replied August 27th, 2011
conception
i hv missed my periods for a week ,checked through pregnancy strip but it's negative it,s my 7th day of missed period may i be pregg.
|

replied September 14th, 2011
worry

im in my 20's i had make love wif my bf end of august ... and normally my peroid will come begining of d mmonth bt its alrdy 15th of sept my period hvnt come yet.. it it possible i might b pregnant??? i reali worry and im in my campus i have x idea how 2 overcome tiz problem... is thr any suggestion hw 2 avoid frm being pregnant ????
|

replied February 9th, 2012
White discharge = possible pregnancy?!
Please, those of you who had the mysterious white discharge, were you pregnant?! I think I might be around 10 weeks with discharge and feeling slightly swollen around my middle as my only symptoms. I had a pathetically light period after 8 days late and still am not sure! Everywhere else I ask says I must have a yeast infection, but I know I don't!
|

replied May 6th, 2012
no period
I haven't had a period for two months now and I been taking a pregnancy test all been negative what should I do I want to have a baby but I don't want to put my hope up . And trun out I'm not I been trying for years and nothing yet .
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2012
I'm Going Through The Same Exact Thing,( --> KODAD))) I haven't catched aunt flow since may 21, that was my last period '' I took a preg/test about three days ago.. It Said Negative ' Sad --- I Think Im Goin Take A Blood Test = I Just dont Get It here it is almost two months later and still no sign of it , & then about two hours ago i went pee stood up and 2 seconds later felt lot of something come out almost felt like i started my period so i ran back to the bathroom and it was so much discharge, white cloudy discharge idk what this means ' tried to google it & it lead me hear , jw if you could help in anykind of way please ?? ' Anybody ''' ??
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2012
I'm Going Through The Same Exact Thing,( --> KODAD))) I haven't catched aunt flow since may 21, that was my last period '' I took a preg/test about three days ago.. It Said Negative ' Sad --- I Think Im Goin Take A Blood Test = I Just dont Get It here it is almost two months later and still no sign of it , & then about two hours ago i went pee stood up and 2 seconds later felt lot of something come out almost felt like i started my period so i ran back to the bathroom and it was so much discharge, white cloudy discharge idk what this means ' tried to google it & it lead me hear , jw if you could help in anykind of way please ?? ' Anybody ''' ??
|

replied July 13th, 2013
I had sex with my boyfriend last July2 and now its July14 and still delayed.
we are using condom for protection and he also withdraws even if he is using it, also, to think that I my next period would be probably on July3, so if you will analyse. I am safe that day.
we had triple protection.
but why am i still delayed? i have no signs of pregnancy and i had my HPT last july9 and it was negative.,,
but since then, i have this excessive whitish or yellowish discharge that has no odor.
i don't know what's happening with my body..
i need help please,
although i am planning to see an oby on monday, i need to know what's going on.
im hopeless Sad please help
|

replied September 1st, 2013
preg or not
I have taken 4 test all negative but iam having a lot of discharge as well. starting to wonder because iam 3 weeks late onmy period. I am trying to get pregnant. but my first kid when I took a test it came up pos asap. so I don't know guess ill be going to health department.
|