Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Without Him Knowing

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am trying to get preg, but my bf doesn't think we should yet. He's going away for 3 months as of january. I am trying to get preg without him knowing. I have stopped my b/c and we never use a condom, but he always cums on my tummy. Is it possible for my to put this cum in me with my finger or w/e...What about precum?
Nice answers only please, I don't need people telling me i'm stupid and selfish and w/e
~faithanne
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Depending on your age here an answer

im 21 and married but being in a long relationship is very similar the rule to common law/marriage is everything is in the open, no lies and you have someone to support you. I kept asking hubby for kids his words were is it happens it happens, I have a 15 mths old girl and im 30 weeks prego but hubby was aware of everything that went on.

A marriage/relationship is based on trust, friendship and sex I think without any of these a relationship would fall apart!!

I would honestly tell bf that you stopped taking the pill and you want to get prego and see what he says, yeah he may be abit angry but you kind of betrayed his trust but it might also open his eyes and he decide to want kids. The choice is yours but honestly he may leave if your not honest with him or he may feel different emotions every man is different, if your man was cheating on you wouldnt you be upset??? Place yourself in his shoes before making a decsion im not giving you hell I just want you to know that this has a double outcome good or bad.

If you got pregnant he would probaly support you but how do you think he will react once he realizes you didnt take your pill???
|

replied November 24th, 2005
Experienced User
diamondsz wrote:
depending on your age here an answer

im 21 and married but being in a long relationship is very similar the rule to common law/marriage is everything is in the open, no lies and you have someone to support you. I kept asking hubby for kids his words were is it happens it happens, I have a 15 mths old girl and im 30 weeks prego but hubby was aware of everything that went on.

A marriage/relationship is based on trust, friendship and sex I think without any of these a relationship would fall apart!!

I would honestly tell bf that you stopped taking the pill and you want to get prego and see what he says, yeah he may be abit angry but you kind of betrayed his trust but it might also open his eyes and he decide to want kids. The choice is yours but honestly he may leave if your not honest with him or he may feel different emotions every man is different, if your man was cheating on you wouldnt you be upset??? Place yourself in his shoes before making a decsion im not giving you hell I just want you to know that this has a double outcome good or bad.

If you got pregnant he would probaly support you but how do you think he will react once he realizes you didnt take your pill???

i totally agree, you can't just not wear a condom or stop taking the pill because you are ready for a baby, if you want this relationship to work then you both have to be ready. What are you going to achieve by being sneaky anyway? Sit down with your bf and discuss this with him, if he says hes not ready then respect that and wait a few years or whatever and see what happens.
|

replied November 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks
I read all the posts people put up and I took them all to heart. Last night I sat my fiance down and told him how much I wanted a baby. I did not tell him I had stopped taking my bc, but I had decided to go back on it if he still was against having children. We talked a long while. He said it wasn't only his choice. Just because he didn't want kids didn't mean I had to suffer. We have decided to wait until after his 3 month trip and then we'll try for a baby. Its a bit of a comprimise for both of us I guess. Thanks to everyone who posted (nice) replys...Those mean ones didn't help me at all and you all should really reconsider the way you talk to someone you don't know.
...I guess honesty really does work....
~faithanne
|

Experienced User
Thanks
I read all the posts people put up and I took them all to heart. Last night I sat my fiance down and told him how much I wanted a baby. I did not tell him I had stopped taking my bc, but I had decided to go back on it if he still was against having children. We talked a long while. He said it wasn't only his choice. Just because he didn't want kids didn't mean I had to suffer. We have decided to wait until after his 3 month trip and then we'll try for a baby. Its a bit of a comprimise for both of us I guess. Thanks to everyone who posted (nice) replys...Those mean ones didn't help me at all and you all should really reconsider the way you talk to someone you don't know.
...I guess honesty really does work....
~faithanne
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey faithann

my husband is military and he went away for training for 4 months when he came back I definatly got prego lol.........................

Anyways, i'm happy you told him even though you forgot to mention a point, sounds like he took it pretty well, honesty always has two outcomes good/bad or angry for a few days and happy after. There are somedays where a white lie is warranted like xmas gifts lol!!

I wish you luck just remeber that you guys are a team and no matter what happens you should be there for the other, everything becomes shared when married/engaged or commonlaw. So money, kids, household items are no longer yours or his but boths of yours, keep your head on straight, if you ever need to talk pm me!!

Jess
|