Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

Not the Way to Go (Page 1)

Killing aunborn is not the way to go...There many wemon out there that cant have babies..Dont have sex...Use condoms ...I was a young mothere at the age of 15 do to the rubber braken think twice befor you you think abought killing an baby...You helped make the baby bye spreding your legs...Stop maken babies if you dont want babies at you age or stop haven sex that for all you young teens that think sex is every thing...School is better than sex any ways school is better than sex .. When haven sex you have it with the one you going to stay with for ever..Babies haven babies just not the way to go they get sick you miss alot of school thats why I droped out of highschool babie was sick to much think again befor haven sex use a rubber this to all you teens out there......And yes iam married and happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Good idea

hey, .Happy .Thanksgiving to you
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
A teenager is ages 13-19

I was married at 19 and was pregnant none the less life is based on choices that we as human being take consequences for, its your choice really people can only give teens advice on the right road and they will go down the one they want.



If you have an abortion/give baby up for adoption or just keep it that is your choice to make but remeber you take the crap that follows each path and each path does have its own ups and downs. I have seen alot of stuff in my life and not once will I judge cause I probally went down one of the roads for good reason but it was a choice I made.



Honestly before you tell a teen to close her legs letr her make that choice, teens arent stupid, we get sex education in school and they tell you how to use a condom and b/c but that was their choice. Sometimes a woman has no choice and becomes prego even with a b/c method but there could numerous reasons or just a freak of nature i'm not calling any1 a freak by the way(just a phrase).
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I think author is just trying to say once you open your legs, you have taken the responsibility for your actions, and will have to continue to do so. Whether you are finding it hard making a choice or not. I know accidents do happen, and many of us felt invincible as a teenager, "oh well, I dont have a condom", "oh well I forgot my pill, it wont happen to me". "i will do what I want to do"

I myself do not believe in abortion, and I would never refrain from trying to get my point across when it comes to that, but I judge no man. I worry greatly of the impact of abortion on a teenager, for I know many a women have not recovered from the sense of loss and shame felt "after" the abortion. I mean I lost 6 baby's within a little over five years, and I only wish I could have them back. I never would have had an abortion, but I do know the sense of loss from losing many baby's.


God bless us all this day
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Community Volunteer
This is not the place for this topic, it is being moved to the debate forum.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
You made your choice, and had your baby, good for you. I did not make the same choice, I went to college and continued my education. I am proud of my choice, and you are proud of yours. So... Whats your point? What is it to you if I kill my parasite fetus? Just because you do not like abortion doesn't mean I must be forced to gestate and give birth. Your arguments are the same as any other pro lifer on here, old and used.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some kids are going to have sex no matter what you say and how much education they have. Maybe it is not right for you but it is what is right for others and you cannot just say young girls in a way I agree with you there but it is there choice right or wrong and accidents do happen. Older females have abortions too and that is there choice. There are also times when it is medically necessary to abort or they are raped even by their own family members. A lot of young girls are not loved at home so they feel the need to go out and have sex and get pregnant, it is not there fault. Their are some young females that get pregnant to get a free ticket in life, free rent, free utilities, free food and on and on, this is when I do not like it along with older females, this is when I do not like it but I guess it happens for a reason, another time is when some of these young girls get pg and their bodies are not ready to have children most of them have difficult pregnancies and most of the time difficult labor but other then that I am pro-choice. I am not judging just voicing what I have seen and my opinion. We are not walking in their shoes.

Your body, your choice!

Happy thanksgiving to all!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2005
Experienced User
carifairy wrote:
you made your choice, and had your baby, good for you. I did not make the same choice, I went to college and continued my education. I am proud of my choice, and you are proud of yours. So... Whats your point? What is it to you if I kill my parasite fetus? Just because you do not like abortion doesn't mean I must be forced to gestate and give birth. Your arguments are the same as any other pro lifer on here, old and used.


parasite fetus? How compassionate of you. You must be proud that your desire for your selfish wants killed three "parasite fetuses".....Ya know it's pretty sick when people brag about killing.

And i'd have to say that your arguments are pretty old and used also..."but it's all about mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Whaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

yep..Heard that one before.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes my life is about me, and your life is about you. We then may choose to enahnce our lives in many ways. I choose to enhance my life through education to become a dentist, and I donate to many pro choice organizations and charities. I also have a wonderful pro choice fiance'. If a woman wants to enhance her life with children, then that is her choice. Life is full of choices. You most certianly do not have to like my choices, and I do not have to make my choices based on your opinions.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Not the Way to Go
And yea I posted on this forum because it's were I found the subject any ways.. If god wanted us to kill are babies he would not made it were we have babies it the easy way out any more to kill a life is not the ways to go..It not right it wrong :evil: and yea they teach teens in school abought sex.. But they sure dont lisson on what they teach do they...And it has nothing to do with them not being loved at home it called the parents don't know whats going on...Yeah so I never finshed school but just think I can go back any time and take what ever I want and get better but I have better I have by kids to look at and love and I would never kill what god has gave me..So many women cant have babies and ppl want to kill a living life...Sad....Sad...Sick
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 25th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
I believe that women who have sex should most definately take as much responsibility as they can to prevent pregnancy. In other words, use bcp's, use condoms, use anything you like.

However, I also believe that, should these devices fail, a woman should have the choice to abort.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 25th, 2005
Experienced User
paganangel wrote:
carifairy wrote:
you made your choice, and had your baby, good for you. I did not make the same choice, I went to college and continued my education. I am proud of my choice, and you are proud of yours. So... Whats your point? What is it to you if I kill my parasite fetus? Just because you do not like abortion doesn't mean I must be forced to gestate and give birth. Your arguments are the same as any other pro lifer on here, old and used.


parasite fetus? How compassionate of you. You must be proud that your desire for your selfish wants killed three "parasite fetuses".....Ya know it's pretty sick when people brag about killing.

And i'd have to say that your arguments are pretty old and used also..."but it's all about mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Whaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

yep..Heard that one before.


i agree with this. Just have to love when a pc justifies killing their child by saying it was only a "parasite". Guess a born 4 month old is too because it relies on the .Mother to hold it's bottle for him/her in order to eat. That damn parasite, squash it....Smush!!! :roll:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 26th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
A 4 month old does not physically depend on its "mothers" body, and woman will do. Hence adoption..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 26th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Im confused about the parasite fetus comment...Did you have a baby with two heads aka parasitic twin? Or were you pregnant and considered the baby a parasite???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 26th, 2005
Experienced User
lilypad wrote:
im confused about the parasite fetus comment...Did you have a baby with two heads aka parasitic twin? Or were you pregnant and considered the baby a parasite???


the pro-choice people on here like to dehumanize the fetus by calling it a parasite because if they dehumanize it enough they don't have to deal with the reality that they are killing a human.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 26th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
The fetus is parasitic on the woman because it uses her for its nutrients and survival. This doesn't have to be read as a value judgement or a negative statement, it's just a biological reality.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 26th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I know the reality of abortion, I assist in the procedure, and kow what it entails. I think it is okay. I see no problem with abortion, if you do not like it, then don't have one.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
paganangel wrote:
lilypad wrote:
im confused about the parasite fetus comment...Did you have a baby with two heads aka parasitic twin? Or were you pregnant and considered the baby a parasite???


the pro-choice people on here like to dehumanize the fetus by calling it a parasite because if they dehumanize it enough they don't have to deal with the reality that they are killing a human.


i agree

that is how the pro choicers make it easier to swallow. If it is just a parasite or just an embryo then it is not so hard to take. A baby is a baby from the first moment that the egg meets the sperm. Period...


If this is not true, you tell me when it does become a human baby, since abortion is legal til 20 weeks or something like that.??? When does this baby get it's soul??


When does it go from parasite, or fetal tissue, or products of conception---.To a .Baby?????

Just like ectopic pregnancy, heterotopic pregnancy, abdominal pregnancy--they say it is a parasite. I think they should at least tell the mother that it is indeed a baby, there is a chance of life, and let the mother decide what she will do with the baby. But instead they just say--it cannot live, it is not viable(cuz its in the wrong place), or it is a parasite. Then they kill them with methotrexate, or surgically remove them. It is a lie, not true. The human body dont know the difference and will do everything possible to save its unborn child.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I used to be very pro life until I lost my baby at five months....I felt my baby move, I know he was a little person in there, worst pain in my life after god took him away from me...Now I just cant imagine why someone would throw away such a precios gift??
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2005
Experienced User
lilypad wrote:
i used to be very pro life until I lost my baby at five months....I felt my baby move, I know he was a little person in there, worst pain in my life after god took him away from me...Now I just cant imagine why someone would throw away such a precios gift??


i'm very sorry for your loss.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>