Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Kinda Confused

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hello,
i've noticed that after I started taking birth control that my urine has a strong odor. At first I thought it was a urinary tract infection (even though there was no pain when I urinated) so I started taking cranberry pills and drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice. But the the odor never went away. As of now im drinking a lot of water, the color of my urine is clear but is kinda cloudy. At one point I thought it was all the vitamins I was taking so I stopped taking them and that didnt work. My big question is does birth control have an effect on the odor if your urine? :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|