Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is It Possible to Have Preg. Symptoms And Have Ur Period?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I feel like I have the preggy symptoms but im also having my pd. Never felt like this before anyone know what this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Some pregnancy symptoms can be confused with pms ones. Which is why some women think they are pregnant when really it's just their period.
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2005
Supporter
Yeah I had that 2 months ago.. I was so worked up thinking I was preggo. Then I went on this site and figured out I wasnt, after my period went away so did the symptoms
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to My World...lol
I am so feeling your pain girl. I have mourned the past three periods that ive had because each time I "felt" pregnant. I am driving myself completely nuts. I dont think I will ever "really" know when I am pregnant because my body/mind fools me every time.

I think I have just got to stop obsessing, however coming on this forum as much as I do only encourages me more. Oh well what can ya do?
|