Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

When Is the Easiest Time to Get Pregnant?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I remember my gyno telling me once when to have sex and not have sex if you do or don't want to get pregnant but I forgot what she said. Is there a time when you can't get pregnant? And when are the peak days or weeks to get pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Healthmatters
|

replied November 20th, 2005
Experienced User
If you are wanting to get pregnant, you can buy an ovualting test at a local drug store or at walmart and it will tell you what days are best to have sex. At the same time you should also buy a pregnancy test and wait a few weeks and see if you miss your period and if so cross your fingers and take the test=) good luck to you...I am 28 weeks pregnant.
|

replied December 1st, 2005
Re: When Is the Easiest Time to Get Pregnant?
Hi. Its been my experience that your are most fertile from the 12 - 14 day following your period. Day 1 is the day it started, count to day 10, have sex every other day, be sure to lie down and relax afterwards. Around the 12, or 13 day you should get a slight pain in one or both of your sides, from releasing an egg and the discharge should be "sticky" and possibly thicker than normal. When you feel the pain be sure to have sex soon just to make sure their is enough sperm inside of you to fertile the egg. You should release the egg from this point within 24 hours. That is why you have sex every other day!!! So the sperm will be present and ready for fertilization!!! Also, it is a great idea to have your partner take geritol complete, 2 times a day... Trust me this really works I have 4 children!!!! After about 3 weeks of geritol, his sperm should be real thick!!!! Then he's ready. Keep me posted. Geritol complete is one of the best cheap ways for a man to have baby making sperm. I have friends to prove it!
|

replied January 30th, 2010
wondering if pregnancy i spossible with colostomy
can u still get pregnant if u have a colostomy???
|

replied July 19th, 2010
hi my period started 2 weeks ago last saturday, it lasted 5 days, i had sex today, is it possible that i could get pregnant? im 20.
|
Quick Reply