Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Hcg/progestrone Levels

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
This is my third pregnancy. Two resulted in miscarriages. Comparing my numbers from my last preg., at three weeks my hcg was 160 and prog. 144. This time my hcg is 33.4 and my prog.Is 54.8. According to my doctors office, these numbers are normal. I feel that they are low. My first preg. Hcg was 27. I conceived through iui. Now I am going to start prog. Tablets 3x's aday.

Can anyone tell me the truth. Is it really okay or should I prepare for a repeat.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2005
Experienced User
Sound like you will be ok dont worrie so much it in god hands if he wants you to have it he will and mabye your body is ready to carry it for 9 mounths dot worrie so much stress is no good
|

replied November 18th, 2005
Thanks.
|

replied January 20th, 2009
proogestrone hormone suppliment
what are the side effects of this hormone suppliment if using during preagnancy
|